Recycle or deconstruct items and structures

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Recycle or deconstruct items and structures

Postby ekzarh » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:40 pm

The only reason I'd need it is getting rid of old anvils. Even with 0 resources returned

Oherwise - game needs a reason to play. Gathering new resources is one of that.
By providing means to get your resources back you reduce time to gather new resources.

First I've wrote a detailed description about new recycler(smelter) satructure and how it should work. But after writing this I've found out that its to much dev work for too little game content. There are lots of better things to invest time.
So -1 for all cases except easy way do destroy anvils =)
ekzarh

Postby Enjoyment » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:45 pm

ekzarh wrote:The only reason I'd need it is getting rid of old anvils. Even with 0 resources returned

Oherwise - game needs a reason to play. Gathering new resources is one of that.
By providing means to get your resources back you reduce time to gather new resources.

First I've wrote a detailed description about new recycler(smelter) satructure and how it should work. But after writing this I've found out that its to much dev work for too little game content. There are lots of better things to invest time.
So -1 for all cases except easy way do destroy anvils =)

I mostly leave them outside my claim on the shore (far enough to not see them every day), they disappear some day and I don't know did they decayed or someone took them.
But if you really want a new way of destroying anvils, you should start to keep them. When you hit 50 old-unneeded-anvils count - spend a couple of hours destroying them and go to sleep. Once you awake - check the forum, the Jorb will implement "Recycle my bicycle" exactly that day. :mrgreen:
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby tyrtix » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Enjoyment wrote:So the only proof these mysterious 3 way do ever exist is... you words? ok than.

I don't see why i have to prove anything to you, also you have no authority in the forum, so your opinions on shitposting are just your opinions, good as mine or as those of anyone else. I see you don't like the idea, i could care if you were less rude, now i don't care at all. Goodbye.
tyrtix

Postby jordancoles » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:57 pm

tyrtix wrote:Hi, as some items and buildings, like meat grinders, cabins, chests, become less desirable and may need replacing, i think that may be useful a way to deconstruct them and get back some of the materials used to make them. I know i can just bash them down, but i feel is not a good solution.

Bump
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas