More ways to heal needed

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

More ways to heal needed

Postby Luckdemon » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:00 am

I strongly disliked having leeches be a thing where you could suck them onto yourself and just heal to full in a few minutes, but there has to be a way to heal.
While walking in a mountain today, a bear sprinted from off screen, overtook me, and 2 hit me to KO. I now have lost 40 max hhp and have 25 cruel incisions, 7 deep cuts, 7 nicks and knacks, 1 punch sore, and 4 bruises. That's a bit much for 2 hits from a bear. It should inflict 1 major injury per hit at max. I'd be okay with 2 major injuries from a bear.. but here's the 2nd part. Major and minor injuries should have a way to heal. There was no way for me to prevent being mauled by that bear. I had full stamina and was set at max speed. The bear sprinted across the screen and hit me before i could get away, no I was not fighting the bear, no I was not hunting or in combat, he came from nowhere. I'd be okay with it requiring wool to heal these in the form of a bandage, or even some herbal tea combined with a leather wrapping or some sort. But permanently losing 1/3 of my hhp is really bad for something I can't prevent.
Thats all, hope you take the time to read this, cheers.
jorb wrote:Figured it was just A FUKKEN SPRUCE CAP! ¦]
Luckdemon

Re: More ways to heal needed

Postby Saintdead » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:32 am

a wolf killed me today... i have less max life and the mtfc turn me down and killed me !!!! shit. RIP
Saintdead

Return to Critique & Ideas