Upgrading Walls

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Upgrading Walls

Postby DanteThanatos » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:24 am

Right click a part of a wall and there would be a choice to "Upgrade to Cornerpost", wich then costs the same as a cornerpost.

Right click a 2 or 3 section wall with cornerposts in both sides and there would be a choice to "Upgrade to Gate" and "Upgrade to Visitor Gate".

Yay or nay?

Also, don't know how easy or hard it would be to implement.
If I could I would heal and help people, but in this realm I can't...Wait...elixirs? *Dons Plague Doctor mask*
W5: Hermit // W6: Hermit // W7: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W8: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W9: Emerald City // W10: Hermit // W11-12: Absent // W13: ...
DanteThanatos

Re: Upgrading Walls

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:32 am

Oh man I already see it.

First week update: Added ability to upgrade wall sections to corner posts! *you're welcome*; + hat
Second week update: Fixed a bug where people with no access to the claim could upgrade wall sections to a corner post.; + bird + hat
Third week update: Fixed a bug in which upgrading a wall section to a corner post made it have 0 soak again.; + mushroom + hat
Fourth week update: Actually tested the fix from third week after several reports of people wall jumping and we actually fixed it this time iswearonmemum.; + ladybug/bumblebee reskin for winter + hat
Fifth week update: Fixed a bug in which upgrading a wall section to a corner post made it have 9999 soak and impossible to break.; + hat
Sixth week update: Fixed a bug that caused upgraded wall sections that became corner posts to cascade 200 minimaps.; + another bug fix that could've been prevented by literally spending 5 minutes of testing + hat
Seventh wee- ok I'm bored of writing more

+1
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Ukhata » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Nightdawg wrote:Oh man I already see it.

First week update: Added ability to upgrade wall sections to corner posts! *you're welcome*; + hat
Second week update: Fixed a bug where people with no access to the claim could upgrade wall sections to a corner post.; + bird + hat
Third week update: Fixed a bug in which upgrading a wall section to a corner post made it have 0 soak again.; + mushroom + hat
Fourth week update: Actually tested the fix from third week after several reports of people wall jumping and we actually fixed it this time iswearonmemum.; + ladybug/bumblebee reskin for winter + hat
Fifth week update: Fixed a bug in which upgrading a wall section to a corner post made it have 9999 soak and impossible to break.; + hat
Sixth week update: Fixed a bug that caused upgraded wall sections that became corner posts to cascade 200 minimaps.; + another bug fix that could've been prevented by literally spending 5 minutes of testing + hat

+1

ending with : removed upgrades from walls, too many issues
Ukhata

Postby Fostik » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:35 pm

Nightdawg wrote:Oh man I already see it.

+1

I must admit you are very wrong.
Right now we are getting same size updates monthly, not weekly :ugeek:
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:20 pm

Ukhata wrote:ending with : removed upgrades from walls, too many issues

The sad endless loop :(
Fostik wrote:I must admit you are very wrong.
Right now we are getting same size updates monthly, not weekly :ugeek:

I... fuck.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Return to Critique & Ideas