+1 Spam

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: +1 Spam

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:34 pm

shubla wrote:Mods please clean offtopic off from this thread!

If we had a thumbs up/thumbs down functionality on this forum then sure there's no need for +1 posts. But we don't so what's the issue? Just scroll pass the scary number symbols. You can do it! We believe in you sweetie :)
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby abt79 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:34 pm

meds>mods on this blessed day
abt79

Postby strpk0 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:47 pm

abt79 wrote:meds>mods on this blessed day

shubla wrote:Mods please clean offtopic off from this thread!

shut up shubla, stop derailing every thread on the forums
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby ricky » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:55 pm

Jalpha wrote:Well I'm a little different now. Much less blind rage and more directed with it. I am also more capable of keeping my emotions leashed. Time outside of Australia has done me good. So much so that I am reluctant to return.

The west is too far gone for me to do anything but offering a token contribution to their decaying society. I lean more to the right, and thankfully some countries in the east are still resisting the onslaught of western degeneracy.

This thread has been a good opportunity for me to speak my mind, I appreciate the opportunity.

Closing statement: You are all living in a state of delusion but if believing I suffer from some mental illness instead of accepting that I am right helps you to make it through another day then I'm happy to allow you to believe whatever you want. I understand that most of this community are from a demographic I openly regard as degenerate and detrimental to a healthy society so I'm not expecting anyone to agree with me. Quite the opposite in fact. Hence the personal attacks on my character.

I hope you all do okay amid these troubled times whatever your personal choices in life may me.

+1
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:56 pm

Jalpha wrote:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pedo.
DDDsDD999

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:06 pm

Jalpha wrote:.
This thread has been a good opportunity for me to speak my mind, I appreciate the opportunity.

Can you speak your mind on how this all ties to people of Jewish heritage? Your takes are so very refreshing
DatSheep

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:16 pm

As I said in a PM the Israelites are just people trying to survive and make more of themselves just like everyone else. I had a drunken rant about the Sanhedrin whom, at the time, I considered to be responsible for the death of Jesus. Now I'm not so sure.

Largely I consider the Israelites to be totally irrelevant to western culture and suspect instead that western degeneracy has more to do with ancient, local customs and belief systems revolving around celebration of mid-winter, paganism and the symbolism of the sun setting in the west. I suspect that the prophecy of revelations has only worsened the situation amplified by how unhappy many westerners are with their own culture.

Considering that Christianity had to adapt to local beliefs and practices to be accepted and spread I consider "the Jews" largely irrelevant to the state of western society.

Though I am open to considering alternative opinions if anyone has any to provide?
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 pm

If it wasn't the Sanhedrin then who could've killed Jesus? Also were they pedos? I heard they're pedos
DatSheep

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:29 pm

DatSheep wrote:If it wasn't the Sanhedrin then who could've killed Jesus? Also were they pedos? I heard they're pedos

It could have been the Pharisees, who then framed the Sanhedrin, it would be pretty reasonable since Jesus openly hated the Pharisees, going so far as to call them children of hell.
Jessie

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:31 pm

What if the pharisees were actually in the right and Jesus and the Sanhedrin were the fucked up parties, but history was just written by the winners? I could see Jesus being a repressed degenerate
DatSheep

PreviousNext

Return to Hel