Rawhide is OP

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Rawhide is OP

Postby DonVelD » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:18 pm

Burzan wrote:
strpk0 wrote:you're simultaneously dismissing other people's arguments as "superficial", and also making up facts to fit your own

hermits truly do deserve it, thanks for reminding me of this
+1 to your idea, nerf rawhide into the ground please

Just type "nuh uh" next time, it would have the same substance as your post and save you some time.

literally the same thing could be said about you, retard

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Burzan » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:21 pm

DonVelD wrote:
Burzan wrote:
strpk0 wrote:you're simultaneously dismissing other people's arguments as "superficial", and also making up facts to fit your own

hermits truly do deserve it, thanks for reminding me of this
+1 to your idea, nerf rawhide into the ground please

Just type "nuh uh" next time, it would have the same substance as your post and save you some time.

literally the same thing could be said about you, retard

In your case "no u" would have been faster.
Burzan

Postby strpk0 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:24 pm

i will say it is a bizarre and unique experience that i've only had in the haven forums, to try to defend people from their own retarded ideas, even if only because you know you'll get dragged down into their garbage vision of the game if by some miracle the devs happen to agree with them

while at the same time watching those people throw a hissy fit because they really really just want to throw themselves into that volcano, or something, idk what you sprucecaps are into
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby terechgracz » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:34 pm

Instead nerfing rawhide make it into minigame rider has to solve to not be stunned for 10 minutes. I'd like bullethell type game, spruces throwing shitty ideas and you're dev trying to dodge them all.
terechgracz

Postby Burzan » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:37 pm

strpk0 wrote:i will say it is a bizarre and unique experience that i've only had in the haven forums, to try to defend people from their own retarded ideas, even if only because you know you'll get dragged down into their garbage vision of the game if by some miracle the devs happen to agree with them

while at the same time watching those people throw a hissy fit because they really really just want to throw themselves into that volcano, or something, idk what you sprucecaps are into

This coming from the paste eating retard that unironically agreed with the idea of removing horses, your vision for what the game should be is far worse. You guys really have stockholm syndrome for the current PvP meta.
Burzan

Postby strpk0 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:39 pm

look he's doing the thing!!
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Aerysette » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:43 pm

It's always the same people trying to very aggressively derail threads.

Rawhide is OP and could use some tweaks. It doesn't need to disappear. It just needs a bit more wiggle room for people who aren't sweating into their doritos bag while they play.
Aerysette

Postby Burzan » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:43 pm

I accept your concession, it takes a big man to admit they lost, we're all proud of you.
Burzan

Postby dafels » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:08 pm

Rawhide was actually one of the best updates they have done for pvp, but I suspect a lot of noobslarpers/pvers dont even know how it works
Last edited by dafels on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dafels

Postby abt79 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:09 pm

Aerysette wrote:It just needs a bit more wiggle room for people who aren't sweating into their doritos bag while they play.

No one supporting this idea has provided an informed and well-thought-out way to provide “wiggle room” while those “sweaty dorito bag players” have run circles around you explaining how your pissy, reactive, and shortsighted spruce ideas will only help them, ruin game balance, and/or hurt you. You keep lalalala-ing and that’s why everyone’s just laughing at you now.

raw hide is serving its purpose well, you just stink

removing horses would be better for the game than removing/nerfing rawhide and anyone who thinks otherwise is unironically playing thinking about the game wrong
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
abt79

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas