P2P plan

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: P2P plan

Postby shubla » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:18 am

I agree that the current payment model is pretty good and the best one so far!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby DoctorCookie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:34 pm

The payment model is fantastic IMO, and, quite frankly cheap for what is offered. 50 dollars for a year(optional) is far less than I ever payed for UO, EVE, or Everquest.This is a great game and you deserve to get compensated in a way that allows you freedom to develop it. I dont always agree with your point of view but you have always maintained the integrity of your vision as far as I can tell. Thx for this game.
DoctorCookie

Postby jorb » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Hey, thanks! Very high praise. Glad you enjoy the game, and hope you will continue to. Thanks for the support, and stay safe in there!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby loskierek » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:47 am

yea i was up in arms against the gated gametime model but this one gives you only a small advantage which you dont need to enjoy the game
loskierek

Postby elmapa » Tue May 05, 2020 5:28 pm

I played countless games, but I have never fallen in love with something like that. I haven't paid for it yet and play it for free but will validate it shortly, never change the philosophy of what makes this game unique, full pvp / full loot / permadeth, really beautiful
elmapa

Postby shubla » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:59 pm

This thread started as complaints but these days its just rich people licking devs asses!
I think that the shop sucks because every hat is sold only once, whats the point?
Results in old hats being RMT'd and many people feeling sad if they didn't buy one cool hat that was on sale a few years ago! Devs also lose money.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby jorb » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:14 pm

elmapa wrote:I played countless games, but I have never fallen in love with something like that. I haven't paid for it yet and play it for free but will validate it shortly, never change the philosophy of what makes this game unique, full pvp / full loot / permadeth, really beautiful

Thank you!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby mvgulik » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:31 am

shubla wrote:I think that the shop sucks because every hat is sold only once, whats the point?

To keep you busy writing about stuff you don't like I imagine.

You could try coming up with potential suggestions, that don't includes "I want all hats to become available again".

Perhaps ...
Image ... per patch or per month or ... .
mvgulik

Postby Davor » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:28 pm

Please don't use monetization ideas from a mobile games industry because PC users are just different kind of people. it won't work.

Please restrain from loot-boxes (gambling), game-play and play-time limitations since it will ruin engagement level of current player base and would make new players hesitant to even try the game.
Davor

Postby aselpina » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:35 pm

I love current way as well.
Playing a lot and have a lot of appreciation to developers job here.
Back in days when I had better financial status I used to buy silver and gold subs which not only shows respect but gives top tier benefits as having new hats and other.
Right now I can not afford to stay that way, but still I am trying to show a little bit of appreciation by buying hats when I am very happy with a new patch, like recent Yesteryear's Patch <3<3<3 Tots amazing.

I hope that people in Haven will always keep encouraging our developers, not only complaining without seeing brighter sides :lol:
aselpina

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas