P2P plan

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: P2P plan

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Dominick wrote:that's hardly pay to win

50% more LP from curios and FEPs from foods?

In comparison, a good pearl necklace and good RoBs are around 30% added up, and that's just LP.

A good table is 50-60%.

How is this not p2w?

That's not even counting the treechopping and stuff speed bonus, which is really good itself.

If we completely ignore the above, you still have the fact that game tokens and hats have a market value, meaning you can use real-life money to get ingame value. That's p2w

If tokens were removed and hats were non-transferrable, it would kinda no longer be P2W.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby tommya » Wed May 24, 2017 1:50 am

so i havent played this game in ages. just read about the "new" store options, id barely call it pay 2 win. if someone else killed my character id be like "that stupid fucking donator" but in reality it seems like people who pay money just get more out of what they do. if you read the store page they summarize the situation pretty well, if you care about the game and want to be "competitive" then you can choose to support the devs and pay either a one time fee or a recurring subscription. if you just want to play for fun casually, you still can. if you want to try the game as a brand new player, you can. if you want to be a competitive pvper top 10 on server, then yes just like every other game you're going to have to commit some serious time and money, whether it be money to the devs in this case, money to gold sellers in other games, or potential money from working because you're playing a videogame instead.

overall i probably won't play the game anymore cause i feel you need friends to play it with who have a similar level of commitment as you do. i think the store options are fine though and a good way for the devs to be supported
tommya

Postby Porteirofag » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
Dominick wrote:that's hardly pay to win

50% more LP from curios and FEPs from foods?

In comparison, a good pearl necklace and good RoBs are around 30% added up, and that's just LP.

A good table is 50-60%.

How is this not p2w?

That's not even counting the treechopping and stuff speed bonus, which is really good itself.

If we completely ignore the above, you still have the fact that game tokens and hats have a market value, meaning you can use real-life money to get ingame value. That's p2w

If tokens were removed and hats were non-transferrable, it would kinda no longer be P2W.

+1
Porteirofag

Postby sMartins » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:50 pm

This game is not p2w. Anyone who says the opposite, clearly, has not a full understanding of what games are, and how the market works nowadays.
And also this game cannot be won.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby blank » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:01 pm

sMartins wrote:This game is not p2w. Anyone who says the opposite, clearly, has not a full understanding of what games are, and how the market works nowadays.
And also this game cannot be won.

this is true, a p2w game would be like spend 20$ oh 200k lp (something like that)

or 10$ for 10 point into str. plus this game is UN winnable.. lol i can see alot of you have no experience with open world mmo's
blank

Postby Aceb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:58 pm

It's far from p2w but I can understand why some says so.

But no, it's not p2w. As someone who used to be in a group who started world without any verified accounts and stuff like this, there's only one answer.

Luck.
It is all that matters at beginning of the world. Later it doesn't matter.
But I totally recommend to verify your account if You have money to do so. =)
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

PlayTime

Postby madradman » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 am

Is their still the thing where you can only play a certain amount of hours per week? Cause I don't see anything about it on the store page I would like to know before I purchase suscriber because if that's the case I don't think it would be worth it tbh paying for like 12 more hours of game time is autism especially in this type of game that requires hours of gameplay to advance in the game
madradman

Re: PlayTime

Postby jordancoles » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:06 am

Any account can play for an unlimited amount of time

Subscribing offers perks but playtime is no longer one of them
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby madradman » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:11 am

jordancoles wrote:Any account can play for an unlimited amount of time

Subscribing offers perks but playtime is no longer one of them

Good to know thanks
madradman

Postby DreadDawson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 am

Not really Moot topic though.

Yes though, gametime is a thing of the past.
DreadDawson

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas