Please let us find our friends easier

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Please let us find our friends easier

Postby halorocks22 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:45 am

I have a simple request.

There is something I have a major issue with; it is too difficult to find your friends in this world. Sure, you can still party with your buddy and then travel the hearthlands in the hopes that you get close enough to your friend that an arrow pops up but the main problem with this method, unless I am mistaken, is that it is a hit-or-miss type of thing. You could either get lucky and spawn close to your friend or you could spawn really fucking far away. If you got unlucky, it would take ages to find your buddy or you might not even be able to find him/her at all and in my opinion this is a mistake.

I am not asking the developers to re-introduce teleportation. I think the random wilderness spawn is really not a bad idea.

I am asking the developers to make it so that arrows to the members of your party always show up irregardless of distance like they did in classic Haven & Hearth. This simple change to the game would actually make it worth playing, no offense. I have no motivation to play the game right now since I cannot find any of my friends and I am certain that many other members of this fine, cultured community do not want to play as well because of this issue.

I realize that the developers removed ways to find other players and teleporting to prevent abuse but I think what they did only resulted in screwing over 95% of the playerbase instead of actually fixing anything.

Please fix this problem! Thanks.
Last edited by halorocks22 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
halorocks22

Re: Please let us find our friends easier

Postby Denkar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:16 am

well they already said no
Denkar

Re: Please let us find our friends easier

Postby halorocks22 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:17 am

Denkar wrote:well they already said no

fuck
halorocks22

Return to Critique & Ideas