Pay Methods

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Pay Methods

Postby KurogamiB » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi, its posible to add more methods to pay, like worldwide sms? Good for people like me without credit card and live in South America.
KurogamiB

Re: Pay Methods

Postby jaguar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:29 am

I agree, I do not use paypal...how about skrill or something similar?
jaguar

Postby loftar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:34 am

If you have some suggestions for payment providers that you'd like for us to consider, please feel free to post them. Bitcoin is already on our list.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby jaguar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:42 am

This one is quite ok and widely used: https://www.skrill.com/en/home/
jaguar

Postby Coyoty » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:26 am

loftar wrote:If you have some suggestions for payment providers that you'd like for us to consider, please feel free to post them. Bitcoin is already on our list.

I would be gladly if you consider BoaCompra. Steam is using it for brazilians since 2013 I guess, and it offers great vantages for brazillians. If you wanna look they site is https://go4gold.uol.com.br (only portuguese) and their e-mail for partnership is parceiros@boacompra.com (you can write in english).

If you have some questions about feel free to ask here for me or them in their e-mail.
Coyoty

Postby Nikixos » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:17 pm

loftar wrote:If you have some suggestions for payment providers that you'd like for us to consider, please feel free to post them. Bitcoin is already on our list.

Paysafe cards.

Coyoty wrote:

I would be gladly if you consider BoaCompra. Steam is using it for brazilians since 2013 I guess, and it offers great vantages for brazillians. If you wanna look they site is https://go4gold.uol.com.br (only portuguese) and their e-mail for partnership is parceiros@boacompra.com (you can write in english).

If you have some questions about feel free to ask here for me or them in their e-mail.

Boacompra still charges the user like +1 dollar, but it's a good option, widely spread among Latin America. That is how a lot of people pay for tibia that i know of.
Last edited by Nikixos on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nikixos

Postby Coyoty » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Nikixos wrote:

Paysafe cards.

Coyoty wrote:

Boacompra still charges the user like +1 dollar, but it's a good option, widely spread.

They usually charge only R$1,00, this is U$0,30. Its a great option, especially for people like me who doesn't own a credit card.
Coyoty

Postby Vraatjuh » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Any idea around when BitCoin will be added? Are we talking days/weeks/months? Would be the easiest way to pay for me, but if it won't be added for the next few months it is kind of useless for short-term payments of course.
Vraatjuh

Postby KurogamiB » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:22 am

Fortumo
KurogamiB

Postby Vraatjuh » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Any update on this?
Vraatjuh

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas