Visual Reprisentation of Injuries

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Visual Reprisentation of Injuries

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:02 pm

We have injuries with names like Wretched Gore, Fell Slash, Cruel Incision and Deep Cut that I have discovered to far. I imagine injuries like these would immidiatly be very noticable on your person. I know that Jorbtar have a lot of things still to fix, but this is an idea for the far future and muh immersion. Something akin to scars visable on a character from past wounds would also be a neat idea to tie onto this, but I imagine it would be easily exploitable to make artificial badasses unless the wound is so crippling and hard to heal that you wouldn't even want it self-inflicted for a scar.

Thoughts?
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Re: Visual Reprisentation of Injuries

Postby jorb » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:03 pm

They should show up on the character for sure. Haven't gotten to it/have no good system for it yet.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Re: Visual Reprisentation of Injuries

Postby LoLa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:We have injuries with names like Wretched Gore, Fell Slash, Cruel Incision and Deep Cut that I have discovered to far. I imagine injuries like these would immidiatly be very noticable on your person. I know that Jorbtar have a lot of things still to fix, but this is an idea for the far future and muh immersion. Something akin to scars visable on a character from past wounds would also be a neat idea to tie onto this, but I imagine it would be easily exploitable to make artificial badasses unless the wound is so crippling and hard to heal that you wouldn't even want it self-inflicted for a scar.

Thoughts?

Very cool idea. :) The visual representations would not only add to roleplaying but also an easy indicator of how wounded you are without having to check the wounds page.
LoLa

Return to Critique & Ideas