Personal Claim Bounds

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Personal Claim Bounds

Postby Paradoxs » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:59 am

I feel that we should be able to edit the bounds of a personal claim from anywhere within the claimed area, rather than having to move / pathfind to the totem or claim idol. This seems like something that an become a hassle later game when we are required to go to the claim, right click it and then walk all the way to the border to see where it is we are claiming, so couldn't we have it work like surveying, where as long as you are in bounds the window will popup.
Paradoxs

Re: Personal Claim Bounds

Postby jorb » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:05 am

Will consider. Thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Re: Personal Claim Bounds

Postby LoLa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Paradoxs wrote:I feel that we should be able to edit the bounds of a personal claim from anywhere within the claimed area, rather than having to move / pathfind to the totem or claim idol. This seems like something that an become a hassle later game when we are required to go to the claim, right click it and then walk all the way to the border to see where it is we are claiming, so couldn't we have it work like surveying, where as long as you are in bounds the window will popup.

I would love to have this added, it would be very useful, there are many times I can't reach the claim stake easily because a fence or such may be in the way.
LoLa

Return to Critique & Ideas