Slot for cosmetic hats

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Slot for cosmetic hats

Postby FTFMS » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Patches bring us cool hats, but there is one thing that keeps me from buying them: it's FREAKING +1 PERCEPTION from my lovely spruce hat. I need this bonus and i definitely don't want to pay money for losing it. So can we have separate slot for cosmetic hat and some toggle to choose what to show on the character?
FTFMS

Re: Slot for cosmetic hats

Postby CloudJhi » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Cue people walking around in nettle shirts and dhelms looking for a good time :lol:

I'd still want it, though would be nice if there's a toggle to see cosmetic hats and seeing their actual hats.
I mean, I'd love to have a bear cape with just the cape, and not the bear, while appearing to wear a different hat together with it. The mental image looks appealing to me, anyway.
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Special slot for cosmetic !hat!

Postby Serbuch » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:03 pm

your hat from shop is useless and taking 1 slot.make specific slot for it or it should be nice if those hats can be merged with Bearcape as example so you can get stats from Bearcape and view from store hat
Last edited by Serbuch on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serbuch

Re: Special slot for cosmetic !hat!

Postby TeckXKnight » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Merging with similar threads.
TeckXKnight

Re: Slot for cosmetic hats

Postby LoLa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:29 pm

FTFMS wrote:Patches bring us cool hats, but there is one thing that keeps me from buying them: it's FREAKING +1 PERCEPTION from my lovely spruce hat. I need this bonus and i definitely don't want to pay money for losing it. So can we have separate slot for cosmetic hat and some toggle to choose what to show on the character?

Yes, please, it would be nice to be able to wear our cosmetics and have the stats from the equipment at the same time, a lot of other games do it in this way.
LoLa

Return to Critique & Ideas