Spectacle utility

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Spectacle utility

Postby LoLa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Sevenless wrote:A lowbie pair of spectacles gives a nice amount of per, but due to the current metal/LP progression they are not nearly as big a step forward as they used to be. By the time you've got enough metal rolling (at least for small villages) to get them, you're already past the point where +6 per makes a big difference.

The big kicker is the introduction of that anvil/hammer requirement compared to legacy. If that was removed, I feel the utility of spectacles would increase again. As is I was tempted to not bother making them since that neck/face slot is often occupied by bandages anyway.

Completely agree.
LoLa

Postby Teleskop » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:51 pm

LoLa wrote:
Sevenless wrote:A lowbie pair of spectacles gives a nice amount of per, but due to the current metal/LP progression they are not nearly as big a step forward as they used to be. By the time you've got enough metal rolling (at least for small villages) to get them, you're already past the point where +6 per makes a big difference.

The big kicker is the introduction of that anvil/hammer requirement compared to legacy. If that was removed, I feel the utility of spectacles would increase again. As is I was tempted to not bother making them since that neck/face slot is often occupied by bandages anyway.

Completely agree.

dat necro
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby LoLa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Teleskop wrote:
LoLa wrote:

Completely agree.

dat necro

dat spam. So you aren't allowed to post in old threads about suggestions you agree with?
LoLa

Postby shubla » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Maybe he is just bumping them so he doesnt have to make new one.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby sabinati » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Teleskop wrote:
LoLa wrote:

Completely agree.

dat necro

It's what people are supposed to do!
sabinati

Postby VDZ » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Teleskop wrote:
LoLa wrote:

Completely agree.

dat necro

Unlike most recent necros, this one is entirely justified. Jorb agreed in this thread, but nothing has changed since.
VDZ

Postby Granger » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:59 pm

VDZ wrote:Unlike most recent necros, this one is entirely justified. Jorb agreed in this thread, but nothing has changed since.

He said he'll consider: Something completely different to agreeing to change it.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby VDZ » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:18 pm

Granger wrote:
VDZ wrote:Unlike most recent necros, this one is entirely justified. Jorb agreed in this thread, but nothing has changed since.

He said he'll consider: Something completely different to agreeing to change it.

I meant that he agreed that it might be a problem. Which would logically either lead to a change or to the devs concluding fixing it is not practical. We haven't seen either yet.
VDZ

Postby Kalacia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:03 am

Id rarther people necroed ideas than just posting the same shit in another thread in the exact same way as before....

Although, i will admit, i am a culprit of "idea spam"
Kalacia

Postby Undefined » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 pm

I think this isn't so much of a problem now, getting metal seems to be far easier with far higher quality far earlier.
Undefined

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas