Retribution for active wiki contributers

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Retribution for active wiki contributers

Postby borka » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:00 am

i heard rumors he's trying to run a HnH Wiki by himself ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly i guess RoB Wiki needs 2 or 3 new Administrators besides Apoc who's the only real active to sort it out ... atm i only know one who could do it ... i myself would happily retire fully then ...

RoB Wiki thread for further complaints, ideas, discussions ... here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=42391

prolly this thread better be locked ...
borka

Re: Retribution for active wiki contributers

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:39 am

aemaru08 wrote:It seems the wiki is outdated and lacking content. For noobs like I am, this is a huge disadvantage even constant risk. I propose devs may give some kind of present for most weekly most active wiki contributors. Maybe a free hat? Subscription? Some recognition as randomn statue on the worldmap?
There's a lot of options to reward them.

You want to punish the wiki builders? What did they ever do to you? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retribution

But seriously, Have you even checked Sevenless's guide? That may answer some of your questions. I know that, even though it is often out of date, it is still useful.

I understand and echo your sentiment, but RoB Wiki is unfortunately notorious for not getting accurate information out in a timely fashion. The original wiki took forever to compile! So if you want to improve things (which I don't necessarily), improve the wiki yourself.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas