Make the Mirkwood XP cost scale

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Make the Mirkwood XP cost scale

Postby Tamalak » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:23 am

vatas wrote:
VDZ wrote:
Granger wrote:Would make more sense to put something like the satinations (but working version please) into place for curios, so that it dosn't make sense to always study the same ones.

Or just nerf Mirkwoods. They're insanely good.

Tbh only reason not to study a mirkwood is that you have less than [whatever margin you have selected as safeguard in case of RNG screwing your lore events] xp.

Yeah but I often have more xp than my safeguard. Because I often go searching for xp. Because mirkwoods are too damn good.

Nerf mirkwoods and xp will turn back into what it was supposed to be, a sanity check for character activity, not something you actually want to grind.
Tamalak

Postby Glorthan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:25 am

It would be nice if mirkwood was renewable, especially with the small world. That, or other higher cost curio are added. Otherwise I'll be sitting at tens of thousands of exp again, especially with the smaller world with extremely limited mirkwood, and extra lore events from resources.
Glorthan

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 am

You don't have to nerf every good curio just because it's good. See: fate.

But because of stat caps, mirkwoods might be a bit on the edge of unhealthy gameplay i.e. spamming them to 300 and fucking everyone. I don't think raising the XP cost exactly fixes it though.
DDDsDD999

Postby Kalacia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:15 am

OOOo another nerf mikrwood thread.

Nerf herders who dont look at the past few threads. Come on, can we just merge all of the "nerf mirkwood" threads into a megathread of people who complain when they have a good thing going.
Kalacia

Postby Zeler » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:37 am

Remove mirkwoods! They are extremly addicting and unhealthy. My village changed from loving family to rotten-wood obsessed husks sulking around and trying to steal this devil offerings from each other.
Zeler

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas