Battle standard idea

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Battle standard idea

Postby pimotimo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:23 am

We could have battle standard for villages, and the one carrying it gets special card moves that boost the morale of your villagers around you (maybe use charisma for the moves). I think it would add more roles into the pvp and make it fun (like u know, protect the battle standard guy etc etc)
pimotimo

Re: Battle standard idea

Postby Malkiah » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:24 am

pimotimo wrote:We could have battle standard for villages, and the one carrying it gets special card moves that boost the morale of your villagers around you (maybe use charisma for the moves). I think it would add more roles into the pvp and make it fun (like u know, protect the battle standard guy etc etc)

+1 this
Malkiah

Postby LadyV » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Maybe but it would have to be balanced right and be limited to those in a party with you. I wouldn't think the idea one villager has a banner being held and it applies to whole village. It also would only apply to fighting other players not animals.
LadyV

Postby Malkiah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:11 am

I remember as creeps in LOTRO, as a Warleader, I would always over extend out of sight and flank to drop a banner on everyone. Not gonna lie, it was pretty gay, and very ganky.
Malkiah

Postby MasterOwl » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:18 am

Different classes depending on your class in the village
MasterOwl

Return to Critique & Ideas