extending village claim

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

extending village claim

Postby Thedrah » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:23 pm

can we get a new building thing to extend the village claim? right now only the banner extends the claim

something like a pile of bones with a bear hide on a pole would be cool. or make it take a few bear, moose, or lynx hides with the primary hide on display. even if it was a smaller area, it would be helpful for getting that little bit more area you need.

some variety it resource requirements would be nice
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Re: extending village claim

Postby sabinati » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:30 pm

No. Too easy.
sabinati

Postby LadyV » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:09 pm

I don't mind new items to expand authority but they can not be to easy else the bigger factions will claim the world and that is a game killer.
LadyV

Postby Thedrah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:58 pm

fine, i'll just make a few alt characters as landlords over the areas i want until i can get enough cloth
20cloth early game vs fresh spawn claim is... little easier for now. it's just that the time gate of cloth makes it tough on fresh/early villages or short staffed villages

with this in mind. what is stopping bigger factions from world domination? with a few alts with auto study and a couple weeks they could quite easily claim a large portion of the world
i have also read somewhere on the forums of someone farming developed hearthling skulls. getting a character to 50int while grinding 100k lp isn't too difficult in the grand scheme of things, especially when you can claim a large portion of land only to hand over the bond of blood and earth once ready to harvest. heck, the 50% from the grave cairn with no repercussion from destroying the cairn makes it quite easy if you have the resources
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Return to Critique & Ideas