"Ice Spire" is a main cause of the destruction of the balanc

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

"Ice Spire" is a main cause of the destruction of the balanc

Postby asdCode » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:32 am

Hi, We are serious. because we thick about ["Ice Spire" is a main cause of the destruction of the balance.]

Currently, the combatants of the town is worry. Because there is no means for the continuous game play. Whenever he can fight with other large towns, he dies every time the card queue. And enemies have zero damage. The reason is that 'Mlee' is too large difference in value. We are looking into the cause of the exclusive "Ice Spire".

We want to limit the use of the "Ice Spire". Our town, but at best 30 people, most of the combatants were afraid and lost the motivation. If they stop play, we can not keep the town anymore. Then we shall be forced to quit.

We suggest using one of the items "Ice Spire" that enabled one time per month per character. In other words, if he obtains a number of "Ice Spire", should not be using all of them at once is not a superman. We recommend the "He is his own rapid growth by using it all." than "He was equally distributed to village officials, raise the rate of growth of the town itself.". The game should be a proposal to force in order to prevent destruction of the balance.

Thank u, 4 read.
asdCode

Re: "Ice Spire" is a main cause of the destruction of the ba

Postby Zeler » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:43 am

I think that you are just very bad.
Zeler

Postby jordancoles » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 am

Didn't even read because all I have to tell you is that the respawn time on them is ridiculously long
At least 17 days, and that's if it isn't stolen from you
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby APXEOLOG » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:43 pm

I'm pretty sure that most of your "30 ppls village" will not be able to compete with 24/7 mirkwood autostudy. Ice Spires are not a problem, trust me.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Tamalak » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Yeah. Mirkwood is the problem full stop. If you don't spend an hour a day just making them and gathering exp for them, you're falling behind.
Tamalak

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 pm

agreed, mirkwoods are the main evil here
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Vigilance » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:46 pm

nah i think mirkwoods are fine, experience is just stupidly irrelevant.

if the exp loss from mirks was actually a concern that'd be cool.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby VDZ » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:16 am

If we're talking about excessive LP gain, Mirkwoods are definitely bad, but the real problem is autostudying. Even Mirkwoods wouldn't be half as bad if you had to switch them manually every 30 minutes.

That said, OP is probably just bad. Ageless Ice gives a one-time bonus of what, 30k at most? I'm a hermit who doesn't even AFK autostudy and I've collected almost 1.4 million LP total by now. You'd need TONS of Ageless Ice to get that much.
VDZ

Postby ven » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:09 am

Some friends and I expected autostudy to be fixed in w9. It seemed such a game breaking feature that it was disappointing to see it didn't change.
Venator
ven

Postby mietzi94 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:15 am

ven wrote:Some friends and I expected autostudy to be fixed in w9. It seemed such a game breaking feature that it was disappointing to see it didn't change.

autostudying isnt that bad tbh. It allows non Botters to have the same lp gain as botters. Sure u have to search for your curios by yourself. But i dont rly know why it should hurt newbie players, cause they can just do the same.

I know it is actually a bot, but pls, i dont want to be a bad guy :(
Last edited by mietzi94 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
mietzi94

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas