Buffs from smoking

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Buffs from smoking

Postby Deswagcration » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:59 pm

As i was eager to smoke some stuff and check how it worked, i found out that the % of the buff currently decays even while smoking say,hemp buds. This causes the time needed for the buff to reach 100% to be much longer then it needs to be imo, and i would suggest changing it, so it doesnt decay while the person is using a lit pipe.
Deswagcration

Re: Buffs from smoking

Postby synaris » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:24 pm

doesnt seem too necessary id rather the tobacco leaves have a shorter drying time on the tables.

im not for or against this idea. just throwing my 2 cents in because i know how annoying it is to have 30 views and no replies.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Postby Thedrah » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 pm

i think it's fine, i haven't experimented with it much but i think higher quality hemp gets you more % faster. why should low quality hemp do the same as high quality just over a longer time?
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby molenga » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:39 am

I may be wrong, but it does not really matter the % of the buff, the effect remains the same, only the duration increases.

Could be wrong though.

Also, flowering stage of hemp should be increased, right now it is pretty fucking hard to get hemp buds because they disappear too fast and become normal seeds.
molenga

Postby synaris » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:30 am

molenga wrote:I may be wrong, but it does not really matter the % of the buff, the effect remains the same, only the duration increases.

Could be wrong though.

Also, flowering stage of hemp should be increased, right now it is pretty fucking hard to get hemp buds because they disappear too fast and become normal seeds.

agreed. keep the overall growth time, but have the flowering stage arrive sooner.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Return to Critique & Ideas