rabbit snares

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

rabbit snares

Postby synaris » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:04 pm

simple enough. let us use some wood and string to make a simple snare for a rabbit and bait it with rabbit food. since rabbit foods already in the game and it gives crap feps lets do something with it.

an already spawned rabbit could wander along, attempt to eat the food and have a chance to be caught increasing with snare quality. not sure if the rabbit should die immediately or if the player should kill said rabbit first.

snares should be reusable if not stolen, also make players learn the skill "trapping" to be able to make and set these.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Re: rabbit snares

Postby basuranephilim » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:59 pm

I like the idea.

Could be expanded upon, with different tiers of traps and different ways of luring.

Could even be useful in PVP. Setting up a position with a bear trap or something like that.
Whitehill village recruiter
"Let me be cruel, not unnatural,
I will speak daggers to thee,
But use none."
basuranephilim

Postby Ysh » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:31 pm

basuranephilim wrote:I like the idea.

Could be expanded upon, with different tiers of traps and different ways of luring.

Could even be useful in PVP. Setting up a position with a bear trap or something like that.

Boobytrapped chest can explode to show raiders what for! Or any greedy folks waking by...
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby synaris » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:45 pm

i like the idea of different traps for different game as well. i wasnt really thinking of PVP when i suggested this. that could be a thing i suppose.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Return to Critique & Ideas