Make it unable to hit people from boat to boat

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Make it unable to hit people from boat to boat

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:56 am

pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwX-mhNiBdY

0:25, it cant be good for combat
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: Make it unable to hit people from boat to boat

Postby Garfy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:01 am

Additionally, make it so if you're in a boat, people can't take your shit out of it. If it's not been done already that is.
Garfy

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:06 am

Garfy wrote:Additionally, make it so if you're in a boat, people can't take your shit out of it. If it's not been done already that is.

thats actually good, should stay like it is
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Delamore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:12 am

So what is the alternative for boat to boat combat?
Delamore

Postby Granger » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:13 am

Taking stuff out of a boat with driver should leave theft, destroying one should be vandalism.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby MightySheep » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 am

boats shouldnt be impenetrable fortress that is literally stalemate endless chase

old system was stupid as hell, why would you want to return to that just because you had 1 bad experience, you would have the complete opposite view if you won that fight

im not sure how the example provided makes any case for your argument either, you could have kept sailing but instead you turned to fight even though you didnt have your defences up
MightySheep

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:33 am

MightySheep wrote:boats shouldnt be impenetrable fortress that is literally stalemate endless chase

old system was stupid as hell, why would you want to return to that just because you had 1 bad experience, you would have the complete opposite view if you won that fight

im not sure how the example provided makes any case for your argument either, you could have kept sailing but instead you turned to fight even though you didnt have your defences up

It won't be an endless chase becouse you can jump in ones boat directly by right clicking, you should try some combat and you will see that its enough.

Ozzy123

Postby Delamore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:36 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
MightySheep wrote:boats shouldnt be impenetrable fortress that is literally stalemate endless chase

It won't be an endless chase becouse you can jump in ones boat directly by right clicking, you should try some combat and you will see that its enough.

3 people in a boat vs 3 people in a boat is not an endless chase because of ????

Not saying the current situation is ideal but you've presented no alternative
Delamore

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:41 am

Becouse rivers have ends, warriors have backups or bows that are OP and can one shot a man from another boat it wasn't like that all the previous world and until they let us shoot directly from the boat and I didn't really see any complainments about that lol.

Imagine random hermit RUNNING in 3 people squad, if he wont panic and will be decent in not-cliping he has a big chance to run away but if he will be alone in boat and he gets ganked by 3 people squad in another boat the big range of attack and the fact that 3 of them can attack him at the same time make it unable for him to run away for longer than 30 seconds.

Ozzy123

Postby Arcanist » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 am

If you pick the right paths which is easy to do with a map, rivers are literally endless.
Arcanist

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas