consistent camera controls

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

consistent camera controls

Postby synaris » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 am

alliteration rules. anywho, i use the mouse and keyboard simultaneously to play, dunno if everyone does. i always enjoy moving the camera with the arrow keys, but if i move using the minimap, i cant do that unless i click somewhere on the ground.... this is annoying.

i dunno if its possible, not sure how the game mechanics involving this work, but i want to be able to change the camera using the arrow keys regardless of what i clicked last.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Re: consistent camera controls

Postby Ysh » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 pm

synaris wrote:alliteration rules. anywho, i use the mouse and keyboard simultaneously to play, dunno if everyone does. i always enjoy moving the camera with the arrow keys, but if i move using the minimap, i cant do that unless i click somewhere on the ground.... this is annoying.

i dunno if its possible, not sure how the game mechanics involving this work, but i want to be able to change the camera using the arrow keys regardless of what i clicked last.

I can't have a test for this, but I think I remember a setting for some "disable minimap scrolling" with the options. You could maybe try using with that option to hope it will stop minimap key event consumption.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Return to Critique & Ideas