Broken trellis

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Broken trellis

Postby molenga » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:46 pm

I have no idea why this has happened, but i can no longer harvest my trellis crops, they are in rows with am empty row between each layer so i can walk up and down and harvest the trellis.

This worked fine before, but for some stupid reason my character now turns the wrong way when i try to harvest and does nothing! :cry:

I have no idea why it is doing that now, it used to work just fine last harvest!
molenga

Re: Broken trellis

Postby molenga » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Holy crap, I was forced to actually destroy half my trellis to get them working again, for whatever reason the space needed to harvest them seems to have increased a little bit, I had to destroy the row right after a harvest ready crop to be able to pick my seeds!
molenga

Postby Ukhata » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:53 pm

molenga wrote:I have no idea why this has happened, but i can no longer harvest my trellis crops, they are in rows with am empty row between each layer so i can walk up and down and harvest the trellis.

This worked fine before, but for some stupid reason my character now turns the wrong way when i try to harvest and does nothing! :cry:

I have no idea why it is doing that now, it used to work just fine last harvest!

You neede 1.5 space between 2 trellises to be able to harvest them.
Ukhata

Postby molenga » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Ukhata wrote:
molenga wrote:I have no idea why this has happened, but i can no longer harvest my trellis crops, they are in rows with am empty row between each layer so i can walk up and down and harvest the trellis.

You neede 1.5 space between 2 trellises to be able to harvest them.

My point is that they used to work fine for me mate, i harvested these before, for whatever reason they are not working for me anymore.
molenga

Return to Critique & Ideas