Ways to ignite torch

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Ways to ignite torch

Postby Lalaxx » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Sometimes i across such a problem when i need to light my torch to light kiln,smelter or oven by rubbing branches when near me i got burning fireplace. It's weird that i can't put my torch into fireplace and light it, i need rub branches because i'm clever. Can you guys add this feature or it strongly harms balance of the game? :|
Lalaxx

Re: Ways to ignite torch

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 pm

you have to put the torch in barrel of tar
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Lalaxx » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:you have to put the torch in barrel of tar

I don't mean refill torch, i mean light it without grubbing branches. Light it by already burning fireplace,kiln,smelter etc.
Lalaxx

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Oh, sorry, missunderstood. You can light it by right clicking on burning fireplace
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Lalaxx » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Oh, sorry, missunderstood. You can light it by right clicking on burning fireplace

Oh, great. Well, it's will be cool if torch can be lighted by other sources of fire like burning kiln,smelter,finery forge or oven.
Lalaxx

Return to Critique & Ideas