Ants / Bug Stockpile

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Ants / Bug Stockpile

Postby nytro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Title. Would be a good space saver at the start of a new world / new players.
nytro

Re: Ants / Bug Stockpile

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:27 pm

nytro wrote:Title. Would be a good space saver at the start of a new world / new players.

I think the ants can run away if you try to pile them.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby nytro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Ysh wrote:
nytro wrote:Title. Would be a good space saver at the start of a new world / new players.

Just put some honey in the middle.
nytro

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:35 pm

nytro wrote:
Ysh wrote:

Just put some honey in the middle.

That already defeated its purpose. New players cannot having honey for a while.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby nytro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Ysh wrote:That already defeated its purpose. New players cannot having honey for a while.

Go to your kitchen cabinet, grab your honey, and shove it in the stockpile, I don't see how that can be hard to do.
nytro

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:51 pm

nytro wrote:
Ysh wrote:That already defeated its purpose. New players cannot having honey for a while.

Go to your kitchen cabinet, grab your honey, and shove it in the stockpile, I don't see how that can be hard to do.

Ownership of such honey is not a universal constant of our world, my friend. I cannot owning honey yet and it has been weeks in this world. Fresh babes will not be able to stockpile the bugs with your system. A system to help the babes. This does not making sense. You must see.

Ysh

Postby nytro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Ysh wrote:
nytro wrote:

Ownership of such honey is not a universal constant of our world, my friend. I cannot owning honey yet and it has been weeks in this world. Fresh babes will not be able to stockpile the bugs with your system. A system to help the babes. This does not making sense. You must see.

step 1) Go to your local grocery market.
step 2) Buy honey.
step 3) Proceed to smear said honey on your computer screen.
nytro

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:33 pm

nytro wrote:step 1) Go to your local grocery market.
step 2) Buy honey.
step 3) Proceed to smear said honey on your computer screen.

I see you have been having some fun with me. I can appreciate this. I was thinking you were having serious suggestions, though.

Ysh

Postby Thedrah » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 pm

i think a bug stockpile would be dumb and take away from the realism and for what? convenience?

just build a few more crates early game :/
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby molenga » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Seems kind of dumb and pointless, that being said make it so we can fill buckets with ants rather than place stockpiles, if you cant get buckets you don´t deserve to have ants either. ¦]
molenga

Return to Critique & Ideas