Install location?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Install location?

Postby xeniate » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:14 am

sMartins wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:The meaning in English ...
:D

Yeah yeah, i figured it out the meaning, i looked for it on the web. chat gpt login
But the fact is the opposite of what you beleive ... i say that cause i watch at the big picture, and how exciting and awesome this game would be if first of all we'll be everybody at the same level, with no alarms and shits ... and not cause i watch only at my needs or details.
The fact is this game is a MMO and not a sigle player game, every cheat, trick, etc.. is bad for the whole community, and of course for the game itself ... how i have already explained many times, i can explain you deeper through pm if you need.

An also i would suggest to mods to allow customs clients talks only on the Wizard tower, so we can avoid people suggesting them to new players, ruining their first experience with the game and more important ruining the popularity of the game ( you can cheat, you can use bots, alts to do that ... all of this ruin the game)

P.S. Maybe i'll write this on plea for moderation, so mods read it.

The level of detail and research that were evidently put into creating this work has truly amazed me.
xeniate

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas