New Boats

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

New Boats

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:59 am

New Boat Idea, Call It What You Want
We need a new boat that's the size of the Knarr, but with a fraction of the cargo space. In exchange for this cargo space, we get a small cabin at the rear. All the cabin needs to do is act like a bed, it doesn't have to have an interior. With keys being able to lock Knarrs it provides an excellent opportunity for people to trade and travel and settle in safely wherever they end up. Except for their cargo of course, but their inventory would be safe! Now preferably the cabin would be an actual room, but I don't know about the feasibility of that, so acting as a bed (and a lockable container with two spaces maybe?) would suffice.

Beast Barge
Give that we can't travel across the oceans in a raft or rowboat, having a way to transport livestock is vital. So imagine the Knarr, and the above boat, with an additional option. The beast deck. Just a fenced in deck that can hold two critters for transport across the faring deep, and about half to a quarter of the Knarr's present cargo space.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Return to Critique & Ideas