Hearth back when KO'd outlawed AND DISCONNECTED

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Hearth back when KO'd outlawed by default.

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:01 pm

Mr_Bober wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:when tf have you ever been knocked out by a player and not teleported home?

Classic old fuck who doesn't realize KOs are not just caused by PvP. The majority of players in this game doesn't do PvP, and yet they get KO by other stuff. And with maybe the exception for early world, most of them gets killed outright anyway because they have no clue how to defend themselves against people who are doing everything to actually kill them and avoid the KO protection.

You want to make this change only for PvP KOs? Fine, I couldn't care less. But any other KO should stay as it is now.

oooo god no you have to click once to stop yourself from hearthing the horror! retard.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:03 pm

Mr_Bober wrote:If the DC is due to your internet connection, that sucks but it's your own problem.

Yes, it is my problem, of which I have absolutely no control and depends 0% on me and 100% on other variables.
Mr_Bober wrote:Just like if your wireless mouse runs out of juice

Sure, that would be our fault, I agree. We have 100% control over the fucking battery in the mouse and the fact that we decide to use a wireless mouse rather than a wired one. I agree with you on this one.
Mr_Bober wrote:or if there's a blackout, or your screen freezes. The game should have to work around it, since it's not a problem of the game itself.

How the FUCK do you have control over blackouts or java/your computer randomly deciding to be a piece of shit? The game is currently designed in a way in which those things are not taken into consideration.

Does everything have to happen to you people before you agree with basic logic? Does some retard have to delete your hermitage and hope god intervenes and causes a blackout at that very moment for you to agree with this?

Does clicking ONE BUTTON annoy you that much? what the fuck are you even doing when you're knocked out? you stare at your damn screen and do nothing, that's what you do.
The suggestion is for this to happen when you're disconnected, so you shouldn't have to worry about it when you get KO'd by an ant.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby HasseKebab » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Oh no the inconvience, i want to press the teleport button myself when im knocked out on the ground surrounded by 5 top end characters!!! and if my client crashes which is in my control i hope i die too!!
HasseKebab

Postby Zyean » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:56 am

Idk how people are arguing against this, if it's really a problem that you for some reason wouldn't want to hearth on a crash, make it a toggle in options.
Zyean

Postby Mr_Bober » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Zyean wrote:make it a toggle in options.

THIS is a solution.
Mr_Bober

Postby Astarisk » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:12 pm

I'm a fan for hearthing to just be a standard (cancel it by choice) feature when being ko'd. Mainly as its a much friendlier and nicer feature and partially because I tried to cover this issue here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67457
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:44 pm

Bump
Nightdawg

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:12 am

Bump
Nightdawg

Postby strpk0 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Bump
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby telum12 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:57 pm

Mr_Bober wrote:-1
I don't like the idea of auto-teleporting. I don't want to have to click to stop it.

Also all of this DC/Crash talking is pretty silly. I've been playing for years and I can't remember having issues like that.
If the DC is due to your internet connection, that sucks but it's your own problem. Just like if your wireless mouse runs out of juice, or if there's a blackout, or your screen freezes. The game should have to work around it, since it's not a problem of the game itself.

You're a fucking dumbass and your example is dumb.

Also, there's well-known bugs that cause full-on jvm crashes in the native nvidia driver code that occur at a much higher frequency during pvp. Since the developers are unable to fix that, they should abso-fucking-lutely provide a different solution for players dying to pvp because their rendering code is bad.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas