Re-implement Sublime Portico or equivalent

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Re-implement Sublime Portico or equivalent

Postby mvgulik » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:26 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:
mvgulik wrote:
azrid wrote:...
This is a problem in a big village that has no interior roads to get you around.

And what is the reason for not having interior roads, so you can't get around, in a big village?

Inner walls(gates).

So its working like a Sprinter, and not like an Intercity train. (it should still be faster than walking I recon)

Still don't think dev's are going to be convinced/persuaded. I guess time will tell.
mvgulik

Postby SavageFox » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:42 am

mvgulik wrote:> "currently have to spend 15 minutes to walk to the nearest thing wall"

Open door, & potential Dev's thought: There is such a thing as roadsigns/milestones to alleviate one from that need.

I think those things are the one of the most annoying things in the game they are more often in the way for others and me where I don't even want to use them they get blocked easily to

they're more of a hassle than they're worth

they're useful and a well paved well flattened area but outside of that they're garbage

the road signs and Milestone things need to be retired or get a rework we're there less annoying
SavageFox

Postby jordancoles » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:34 am

SavageFox wrote:I think those things are the one of the most annoying things in the game

You need to play for a while longer if this is the most annoying thing you've experienced in this game.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby SavageFox » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:05 am

jordancoles wrote:
SavageFox wrote:I think those things are the one of the most annoying things in the game

You need to play for a while longer if this is the most annoying thing you've experienced in this game.

I'm going to be more precise it's the most annoying form of navigation in this game

here's all the things that blocks the road sign and Milestones wicker baskets and somebody else's base and trees growing in the area sometimes it just doesn't want to work at all regardless if the path is clear or not also auto piloting is not smart in this game in the first place you can run into wild animals you might not be able to kill

the pathfinding mechanics of this game need to be worked on first before these things could even remotely function good

also their synchronization issues with the server with them too it's rare but you can crash using them the game goes out of sync and crashes
SavageFox

Postby mvgulik » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:00 pm

mvgulik wrote:Still don't think dev's are going to be convinced/persuaded. I guess time will tell.

On the other hand. With that "It would only allow you to travel to the Thingwall of the province that it's located in. limitation, they might.

Some smaller object-version of the real Thingwall.
Or a Sublime Portico with branches and leafs. (kinda liked the mirror part of it myself)
mvgulik

Postby azrid » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:01 pm

I like reusing old content for qol boost.
azrid

Postby Interrogation6 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:12 pm

+1
Interrogation6

Postby mulamishne » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:40 pm

+1 were still going through the thingwall network and not getting that safe travel they were worried about.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas