Moonshine Spirit

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Moonshine Spirit

Postby _VerSus_Play_ » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:42 am

Moonshine - spirit made by distilling fermented vegetable juice.
You can produce Moonshine by squeezing the juice from beetroots, fermenting it in Demijohn and distilling in Still.
_VerSus_Play_

Re: Moonshine Spirit

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:57 am

> I think this iteration of feasting & satiation mechanics is good
> Adds a bunch of foods/drinks/spices/variable ingredients without considering how they will affect feasting & satiations
> Like 3 larpers seem to enjoy the abundance of food they rarely if ever make
> The nabs get tricked into wasting their time making bad food, and always seem confused how the sperglords literally x5-10 their stats while putting in next to no effort
> The sperglords only even interact with like 12 super power creeped foods, after going through intense autism to find them
> Wait, why are feasting and satiation mechanics not in as good of a place as I left them 2 years ago before I added all that needless confusing garbage that adds nothing significant to the game except another satiation and a new icon in the crafting menu?
> Best not to think about it. I'm gonna add some new drinks that reduces satiation gain, and maybe a new whale based food
> Hmfh. Stats are getting a bit out of hand, maybe I should rework satiations and feasting

the classic cycle
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Re: Moonshine Spirit

Postby Southpaw » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:20 am

yes i agree add this moonshine and give it MEAT, BREAD, and POULTRY satiations for no particular reason
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Return to Critique & Ideas