allow banners...

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

allow banners...

Postby MadNomad » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:02 pm

to be placed outside of Village Claim on condition that the new claimed area will be connected to already claimed area of the village - currently building a village requires quite a big amount of banners because we can't place them outside, so that would be helpful if we were able to place banners outside of claim

also if possible it would be nice if village banners only used like 10 cloth, cause right now they use more than sail of a snekkja does - this change is not really a big deal, but would be nice as well, most importantly I made the thread for the first suggestion
MadNomad

Re: allow banners...

Postby LordNanfoodle » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:08 am

+!, but only to the first half. If you drop the cost as well, it could lead to easier village claim spam. The material cost could be considered the balance to being able to build banners out further apart and in fewer numbers.
Known in a different time as Jeebus.
LordNanfoodle

Postby MadNomad » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:19 am

sure I care mostly about the first half :lol:
MadNomad

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:46 am

it's likely not in your interest for villages to be able to expand at double the speed
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby MadNomad » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:58 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:it's likely not in your interest for villages to be able to expand at double the speed

it is definetly in my interest to be expanded faster and with less auth drain, also I don't mind other villages expanding at double speed - build 1000x1000(or in 1 day instead of 2, whatever) if you wish to do so, you're wrong
MadNomad

Postby Mr_Bober » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:43 pm

While we're talking about banner, it would be great if villagers (with the right permissions) could bash them by hand, no matter their STR score.
It's very annoying to either have to ask the miner/hunter or to use a wrecking ball to fix your banners when you're the founder of the village.
Mr_Bober

Return to Critique & Ideas