MAKE OLD HAVEN AND HEARTH F2P AGAIN!

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: MAKE OLD HAVEN AND HEARTH F2P AGAIN!

Postby dafels » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:24 pm

yeah so why get so defensive about it, you afraid that hafen might lose the battle haha?
dafels

Postby juandex » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:33 pm

MAKE HAVEN AND HEARTH GREAT AGAIN
juandex

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:35 pm

verify your account
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby vatas » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:05 pm

Sephiron wrote:Nevermind, I think they should just stop running old haven so people stop complaining about it. Maybe those resources could be used to improve the current version of the game

It was a money drain for devs but they migrated it to appropriately cheap hardware.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby juandex » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:49 pm

please seriously bro, make tha game free again witha free haven and hearth legacy version again, free to play please I will pay the server mantenience if needed, that game, that people was the best that happened in my life, please
juandex

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:38 pm

juandex wrote:I will pay the server mantenience if needed

Verify your account and you can access it. It's 15$ and you just do it once.
Nightdawg

Postby Clemins » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:02 am

juandex wrote:please seriously bro, make tha game free again witha free haven and hearth legacy version again, free to play please I will pay the server mantenience if needed, that game, that people was the best that happened in my life, please

Make it free! I'll even pay for it!

Clemins

Postby MadNomad » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:55 am

Nightdawg wrote:
juandex wrote:I will pay the server mantenience if needed

Verify your account and you can access it. It's 15$ and you just do it once.

it's not only about some tiny amount of money but also about having to have some paypal or whatever other garbage

on the other hand it is only one time payment, so doing it is a very good idea, and also they need to make money for life and survival of the game from somewhere
MadNomad

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:36 pm

MadNomad wrote:it's not only about some tiny amount of money but also about having to have some paypal or whatever other garbage
on the other hand it is only one time payment, so doing it is a very good idea, and also they need to make money for life and survival of the game from somewhere

What? the guy was asking for the game to be free, while offering to pay for the server maintenance. I just told him he can just verify his account and he'll get access to legacy lol
Nightdawg

Postby MadNomad » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:47 pm

Nightdawg wrote:
MadNomad wrote:it's not only about some tiny amount of money but also about having to have some paypal or whatever other garbage

What? the guy was asking for the game to be free, while offering to pay for the server maintenance. I just told him he can just verify his account and he'll get access to legacy lol

and in the same style you said that it requires a small amount of money, and I just said that there are more things to consider about this
MadNomad

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas