Reduce Tedium: Increase Yields Of Trellis Plants Over TIme

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Reduce Tedium: Increase Yields Of Trellis Plants Over TI

Postby pawnchito » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:21 am

Make trellis buildable like a fence that shit kills.
pawnchito

Postby kirion » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:13 pm

WowGain wrote:just make trellis crops slowly increase in quality over time between harvests and youd be improving them by 1000%

Oh my god yes please
kirion

Postby aselpina » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:46 am

I never felt any problems with yield from trellises, so I am sorry but can't support the thread.
Also I'd love all the harvests to be predictable, because people who aren't yoloing but planning their set ups with certain amount of storage space, herb-tables for pepper, etc usually build just as much trellises as they predict would be good for their consumption needs. Can literally calculate your need in pepper in kilograms and based on this number you allocate place for pepper farm on your village plan, build trellises and corresponding to them amount of herbalist tables. So I rather find profit in constant amounts. If grapes will keep pumping up more and more berries - every harvest you will be forced to build more and more demijons, otherwise - to drop them on the floor, extra cucumbers and peas once they pass your consume ability will end up on the floor by tons as well. If I understood the idea correctly.

but god damn I wish this idea below would get implemented! Man, make it into a post!
Baba_Ji wrote:While we're suggesting ideas everyone wants but will never happen, trellises should be buildable similar to walls/fences, place and extend to build the whole row. All been said before, but might as well condense it into the same thread.
aselpina

Postby Fierce_Deity » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:45 pm

I guess I get the reasoning for not needing increased yields, its just as a guy who actually grows shit like this its weird to me that a pepper plant or vining plant wouldn't increase in production over time. W/e.

Being able to build trelli like a fence would be dope
Fierce_Deity

Postby WowGain » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:07 am

Bump of all the trellis revamp suggestions presented here, please please please just include this in the next update- at least include steady q progression of trellis crops per harvest in the next update. Trellises being built like fences is another implementation that I'm begging for, but I can understand if it would take longer to put into place. Trellis crops are such a massive pain in the ass with their current implementations but it'd only take a few small tweaks to entirely fix that
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas