Constitution should affect healing speed

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Constitution should affect healing speed

Postby Fostik » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Constitution creates slippery slope for player development - most KO activities damages you by percent of your health points rather than fixed values, due to this fact player with bigger HP receives more wounds, which is harder to heal, and leaves him vulnerable for a bigger period of time. Game is literally punishes you for a development.

Constitution should increase healing speed of health and wounds, to make it equal for everyone.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: Constitution should affect healing speed

Postby DoctorCookie » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:43 pm

Devil's advocate: By the time you have a very high con you have access to higher q materials like yarrow grown in pots so healing becomes more effective. In my experience the better my stats, in general, the better I heal, in general. Also, this suggestion feels a bit exploity, not that that was your intention.
DoctorCookie

Postby MadNomad » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:39 pm

that would be good for wretched gores that heal quite slow
MadNomad

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:00 pm

I think the only tweak healing needs is that chairs/benches should have a similar accelerative effect on SHP restoration to that which beds have on HHP, maybe flat, maybe based on chair type, maybe based on quality.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Return to Critique & Ideas