+1 Spam

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: +1 Spam

Postby mulamishne » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:47 pm

Jalpha wrote:What I've come to realise is that these accusations are an attempt at recruiting me. Because if these degenerate pedophiles can make it so I can't fit into any other social groups then I'm supposed to join them. However I'm a social recluse most comfortable with my own company so from my perspective it's pretty amusing.

If I was that way inclined I'd part of a community with a shared interest instead of traveling around learning and trying to find somewhere better than Australia to live.

Say it again snail and I will bully the Devs into providing your contact information to a legal team. You can't commit slander like that without consequences.

You should have kept your dick. Without it you're a real bitch. Gays are degenerates who prey on children. For hopefully the last time no I will not join you.

Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:48 pm

I'm pretty sure I have never deleted any comment I ever posted in any discord group ever. Plenty of content there for you vicarious perverts without stooping to baseless accusations of pedophilia.

If gays want respect they should act respectably instead of behaving like degenerates. They literally only propogate by grooming and preying on children.

Whatever man. I will go back to searching for a community which shares my core ideals of starting a society beo which does not contain gays, pedos, bullies or female supremacists. Then we will just watch the earth be destroyed by all you degenerates. A man can dream.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Jessie » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:14 pm

Jalpha wrote:I'm pretty sure I have never deleted any comment I ever posted in any discord group ever. Plenty of content there for you vicarious perverts without stooping to baseless accusations of pedophilia.

If gays want respect they should act respectably instead of behaving like degenerates. They literally only propogate by grooming and preying on children.

Whatever man. I will go back to searching for a community which shares my core ideals of starting a society beo which does not contain gays, pedos, bullies or female supremacists. Then we will just watch the earth be destroyed by all you degenerates. A man can dream.

God, that sounds like a circle jerk of bronies and incels. Surely you'd be left out though after your confession?
Jessie

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:25 pm

DDDsDD999

Postby strpk0 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:41 pm

what an Amazing turn of events

+1
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby DatSheep » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:58 pm

Thanksgiving may have ended, but I'll say it anyways. This year I'm thankful that jalpha is back and on his bullshit (mutually exclusive situations but regardless). Nothing beats sitting cozy in a dunkin donuts, free drink in hand and reading a schizo post.

Both humbles the soul and makes me feel better. After all I could have been a projecting, closeted, bitter man going through my miserable life without any shred of true self-awareness.

+1
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby kiddoinc » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:25 pm

+1! LMAO.
kiddoinc

Postby shubla » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:26 pm

Mods please clean offtopic off from this thread!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby kiddoinc » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:29 pm

party pooper.
kiddoinc

Postby Jalpha » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:33 pm

Well I'm a little different now. Much less blind rage and more directed with it. I am also more capable of keeping my emotions leashed. Time outside of Australia has done me good. So much so that I am reluctant to return.

The west is too far gone for me to do anything but offering a token contribution to their decaying society. I lean more to the right, and thankfully some countries in the east are still resisting the onslaught of western degeneracy.

This thread has been a good opportunity for me to speak my mind, I appreciate the opportunity.

Closing statement: You are all living in a state of delusion but if believing I suffer from some mental illness instead of accepting that I am right helps you to make it through another day then I'm happy to allow you to believe whatever you want. I understand that most of this community are from a demographic I openly regard as degenerate and detrimental to a healthy society so I'm not expecting anyone to agree with me. Quite the opposite in fact. Hence the personal attacks on my character.

I hope you all do okay amid these troubled times whatever your personal choices in life may me.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to Hel