Party Spars

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Party Spars

Postby pawnchito » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:38 pm

It is cool multiple people can spar at a time, dig that. It is kind of clunky if you are making teams though. Would be nice if - in a party a member or the leader initiates a spar the team can get a join / decline button. Unless I'm missing something you have to each initiate with eachother and it gets a little messy.
pawnchito

Re: Party Spars

Postby noindyfikator » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:56 pm

Good idea, I remember once, one of our spar members didn't have spar with other, who has criminals act on (mistake) and got huge cleave (there was a lot of fun).
Making spar with each other is time consuming and messy. You have to also change kin colours.
Making teams would be nice qol
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby Pommfritz » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Community hub/ medium sized continent with massive sparring area and critters/ different terrain where you'd be automatically be in sparring mode if you attack someone and also you could freak out noobs which would be fun.

or just rework the retarded recovery times from pvp, even with elixirs, rootfill and perfect treatment you need to afk on your main for a whole day to be back at full hhp + having 4-5 fights where a bunch of damage gets exchanged means you have to make new armor kills motivation a lot. If that gets lifted to some degree means you could potentially just fight with your friends and have fun all day :O
Pommfritz

Postby Fierce_Deity » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:26 pm

It really feels like you three know eachother and are posting together in a poor attempt to gain traction for your ideas...

Anyways some functionality to support group sparring does sound cool, so +1 I guess
Fierce_Deity

Postby Pommfritz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:03 am

Fierce_Deity wrote:It really feels like you three know eachother and are posting together in a poor attempt to gain traction for your ideas...

nope xd
Pommfritz

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:24 am

noindyfikator wrote:Good idea, I remember once, one of our spar members didn't have spar with other, who has criminals act on (mistake) and got huge cleave (there was a lot of fun).
Making spar with each other is time consuming and messy. You have to also change kin colours.
Making teams would be nice qol

I dropped my b12 in that spar too

anyway yeah +1
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby pawnchito » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:37 am

Fierce_Deity wrote:It really feels like you three know eachother and are posting together in a poor attempt to gain traction for your ideas...

Anyways some functionality to support group sparring does sound cool, so +1 I guess

This is funny to me. We dont know each other and I've both agreed and vehemently argued against both these fellas but alright. Lately I've been hella active on forums though so you've just been seeing me and these bois more.
pawnchito

Return to Critique & Ideas