drinking

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

drinking

Postby Pommfritz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:08 am

I just figured out that a metal mug is not the correct vessel for tea and made a mug with clay. Now before every feast I use the 10min to get the in the fog buff and drink my 8-10l wine anyway form a .35l vessel which actually takes about 5-10mins depending on how focused I am on clicking the wine (please read between the lines, I'm crying inside).
Well now I have that cool mug that boost my tea to normal but.... it's a .3l vessel xD

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

the metal mug was at least .6l

There was already a really really good suggestion by Snail in some other thread to make the Pearl Goblet the universal vessel which sounds really good because it can hold 1l and thus we eager hearthlings could finish drinking our shit in less than 10mins

if you have a different opinion on that jorb and loftar, pls reply with "no" so I can delete my hope and start drinking from the bucket.
Pommfritz

Re: drinking

Postby WowGain » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:05 am

+1 on all of this, its a bit annoying having to use such annoyingly small drinking containers when you're chugging multiple liters of drink each time you go to eat.
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Re: drinking

Postby vatas » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:38 am

make the Pearl Goblet the universal vessel

+1
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Critique & Ideas