shift rightclick all seeds into a barrel

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

shift rightclick all seeds into a barrel

Postby Pommfritz » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:52 am

Hello, we gamers have wrists and therefore I suggest to change shift+rightclick with seeds on your cursor to transfer all seeds of the same type in your inventory to the barrel, food through and compost bin and also if you go to shift+rightclick on a barrel, it would transfer all seeds from the barrel to your inventory.

Thank you
Pommfritz

Re: shift rightclick all seeds into a barrel

Postby vatas » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:57 am

You only need to shift+click twice to put all sees of same type into an empty barrel (unless this is some custom client feature) first click only puts the first stack, but the barrel is now identified as containing said seeds, so the second click will deposit all the rest.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Phaen » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:39 pm

On the default client, control shift right-click puts all the swill items in

Like the above poster said, two clicks required for empty barrels. For the second click, you also need to use control shift right-click with the default client
Phaen

Postby Pommfritz » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:11 pm

Oh shit I have been farming for months just shift clicking in every stack of seeds xD
Well, I'm glad I made the thread thank you guys.
Pommfritz

Postby Phaen » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:20 am

I'm glad you made the thread too. Let me know if you want more
Phaen

Postby Pommfritz » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:58 am

I want more
Pommfritz

Postby vatas » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:52 pm

It's Ctrl+Shift+Right Click on custom client too, caught myself using the correct combination through muscle memory.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Critique & Ideas