New items needed

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: New items needed

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon May 09, 2022 1:12 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:Hard leather hiking pack that allows you to attach 1 of certain liftables to your backpack

This was by far the best idea I posted
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon May 09, 2022 1:14 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:Life preserver (reduces stamina consumption to 0 when swimming but not moving, takes belt slot)

Strong second place
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby delfer8 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:50 am

Blunt weapons, throwing axes, bush items for hiding in the forest(made of local resources to get the same colors as camouflage), bedroll nomad backpacks(for those who travel far, for those who just dont want to stay in 1 place all the time), snowshoes (for walking over the snow in deep snow places at winter and also for the mountain), tamed wolves(for pulling the actual existing sleds without the absurd "foot on the ground" actual way to move with no water cost), trophys (of every animal, giving bonus to different attributes or skills while in radius or maybe giving feps for great hall feasts like viking did).
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby jtpitner » Sat May 14, 2022 4:56 am

Audiosmurf wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:Life preserver (reduces stamina consumption to 0 when swimming but not moving, takes belt slot)

Strong second place

I thought this was 1st. ;)
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas