New items needed

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

New items needed

Postby jtpitner » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:16 am

Camel Pack.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Re: New items needed

Postby mulamishne » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:23 am

+1 Good talk
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:47 am

gun
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:04 am

subscriber crossbow
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:04 am

frog purse

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:06 am

Bottle of ants (drop to create 6-7 swarms of ants, created using 1 of each ant and a bottle)

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:08 am

Egg carton (crafted using 12 eggs and ???) can be right click unpacked to retrieve 12 eggs, takes up 2x3

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:09 am

Basketball

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:13 am

Leather whip that you can hit other people with and it makes them run faster

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:15 am

Blubber as a distinct ingredient from fat

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas