Belt full of waterskins is cancerous

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Belt full of waterskins is cancerous

Postby noindyfikator » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:04 pm

Right now you have to carry with you belt full of waterskins wich is retarded.

Hearling doesn't need to drink 20 liters of water per short fight. Hearling is not a water container. You know, right?
Slave alts don't need to drink barrels of water to landscape...

Dear devs, please make our life a bit easier.

This is only about water, no need to change other fluids.

Current behavior:
1 sip - 10% stamina - 0.05L

Solution:
1 sip - 10% stamina - 0.01L

Thanks, more ultra brain smart ideas will come soon
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Re: Belt full of waterskins is cancerous

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:09 pm

+100

there's 20 different solid solutions to this very obvious problem, and I don't understand why none have been picked for like 5 years. The average pleb who has no idea what they're doing should have all the resources he needs to at least try to fight/escape.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Mysia » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:26 pm

imagine a world where every single fight was ran from xD
Mysia

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:47 pm

Mysia wrote:imagine a world where every single fight was ran from xD

A snakeskin belt full of waterflasks is always enough to get away if you really want to. It's only ever an issue for people who choose the convenience of putting tools in belts/don't know better, or people who actually want to fight.

Literally why have an opinion if you don't know wtf you're talking about, retard
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Mysia » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:17 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:
Mysia wrote:imagine a world where every single fight was ran from xD

A snakeskin belt full of waterflasks is always enough to get away if you really want to. It's only ever an issue for people who choose the convenience of putting tools in belts/don't know better, or people who actually want to fight.

Literally why have an opinion if you don't know wtf you're talking about, retard

you are all literally fighting over nothing, in a pve game with a small pvp function. your fights are so meaningless that you just run away for an hour straight while fighting, so desperate not to lose so that you can maintain your ego. only to later find out that the real men stand and fight. maybe if there was a purpose to the fight, something to take, something to protect, you wouldn't have to run forever. Yes belt of waterskins is cancerous. What's the solution? stand and fight like a man, or let the other person get away. Or waste your time for an hour or whatever i don't give a fuck but as far as i'm concerned you complain so much because your problem solving skills are no good

i carry 2 waterskins and i've never had a need for more.
Mysia

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:25 pm

Mysia wrote:you are all literally fighting over nothing, in a pve game with a small pvp function. your fights are so meaningless that you just run away for an hour straight while fighting, so desperate not to lose so that you can maintain your ego. only to later find out that the real men stand and fight. maybe if there was a purpose to the fight, something to take, something to protect, you wouldn't have to run forever. Yes belt of waterskins is cancerous. What's the solution? stand and fight like a man, or let the other person get away. Or waste your time for an hour or whatever i don't give a fuck but as far as i'm concerned you complain so much because your problem solving skills are no good

Seek mental help
DDDsDD999

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:27 pm

Mysia wrote:in a pve game with a small pvp function.

What game are you talking about?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Mysia » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:35 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Mysia wrote:in a pve game with a small pvp function.

What game are you talking about?

haven and hearth, the game where the majority of the playerbase never engages in pvp and the people who do constantly talk about how unfleshed out and poorly designed it is

but i suppose the big fish in a small pond mentaltiy is real. why play a real pvp game where there will be millions of challengers, here where theres maybe like 40-100 its a lot easier to seem like you're actually decent
Mysia

Postby DonVelD » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:55 pm

Mysia wrote:
you are all literally fighting over nothing, in a pve game with a small pvp function. your fights are so meaningless that you just run away for an hour straight while fighting, so desperate not to lose so that you can maintain your ego. only to later find out that the real men stand and fight. maybe if there was a purpose to the fight, something to take, something to protect, you wouldn't have to run forever. Yes belt of waterskins is cancerous. What's the solution? stand and fight like a man, or let the other person get away. Or waste your time for an hour or whatever i don't give a fuck but as far as i'm concerned you complain so much because your problem solving skills are no good

psych ward material right here, apparently a real man stands, gets opknocked and raped to death by cleaves lol gg
weak attempt at trying to troll people, retard
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:19 pm

hey guys i have been playing this game for a long time so let me give you some hints

there are other items that can hold water too like you can just carry a bucket, it holds a LOT of water

also perhaps you missed the recent addition of glass jugs, these are very versatile water holding containers that can be put in the inventory slots

this is also a way to carry a generous amount of water with you

hope this helps
Zentetsuken

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas