About my desire for maps.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

About my desire for maps.

Postby srt66 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:09 am

The map should be infinitely large and polygonal, and the border should be white fog, and inside the white fog is Cthulhu. Of course I know you like dragons.
Map boundaries are elastic, the map expands and redraws as the number of players increases, and the number of players decreases and shrinks, a bit like "H1Z1", "Z1 Battle Royale".
Or let's count 15 days as a cycle. For every 50 fewer people, a portion of the unused map tiles will be deducted. Turns into white fog.
Entering the white mist will deduct 10 blood per second, and you can escape before you die. White fog can also kill wild animals.
Each player is born and spawns a giant torch to dispel the white mist of 30,000 blocks. The torch will be extinguished after 30 days.
Or when holding a torch in your hand, you can disperse the white mist of the 5 map blocks until the torch is extinguished or you put the torch down, and you will be engulfed in white mist.
Or the territory and tribal flags will force back the white fog, which is 10,000 map tiles away from the territory.

Thank you for listening to my story, thanks!

srt66

Return to Critique & Ideas