Rawhide is OP

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Rawhide is OP

Postby Reiber » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:51 pm

you complained that you, as an spucecap felt like horses favour the people slaying you,
the majority of your answers where veteran players, miscope villagers, and fellow spucaps telling you that the current situation is by far the most lenient towards the weaker player, and you continue to insult and rant about your perceived problem,
you died to user issues, horses are fine, they are fast, convienient, and offer the best method for mobility on medium distances, avoiding high traffic areas like rivers and thingwalls,
there are issues with horses, no questions, just like with litterally any thing in this game, but the current version of raw hide safes your live specifically far more often than it would endanger it, if you just simply knew how to react when you meet scarry people

i get decked once or twice in nearly every world, and panick way to quickly, but even i manage to usually survive the encounter, and so far havent been knocked out by rawhide since its inception ,

using the horses superior mobility to stay out of vision distance isnt that hard to grasp,

and automatic raw hide scripts do in fact exist, but they are rarely toggled on by default with most spucekilling players, as anecdotal evidence:
no knocks that i have personally witnessed, or seen videos of, have been happening due to maxrange scripted rawhides, usually nabs on horses just get caught in shallow water vs an snek, or let people get way to close in the first hand, mostly both groups recoil an little bit in the first encounter, and then the raiders reengage with their fingers over the rawhide button, while the spuce comes back trying to establish contact and get kinned.
Reiber

Postby DonVelD » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:37 pm

Burzan wrote:I accept your concession, it takes a big man to admit they lost, we're all proud of you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby DonVelD » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:43 pm

Aerysette wrote:It's always the same people trying to very aggressively derail threads.

Rawhide is OP and could use some tweaks. It doesn't need to disappear. It just needs a bit more wiggle room for people who aren't sweating into their doritos bag while they play.

okay lil hermit bro you get your honseplay *aggresively eats doritos, sweats and farms 300q honses so i can happily kill you on your q10 honse/honseless, proceeds to fart on your balls* : - )
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby abt79 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:01 pm

horsies should be gift to hermits and no one else.

If u giddyup a horsie with more than 50STR it should instakill you cuz ur a big fattie sosig gobbler
Last edited by abt79 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abt79

Postby mulamishne » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:01 pm

As someone who's primary hobby in haven is exclusively running down sprucecaps like op, I would be ecstatic for a rawhide nerf. My q300 horse named 'boxer' will outlast your q15 'lord Teddy'.

Hermits do really ask to be killed easier.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Aerysette » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:07 pm

abt79 wrote:big mad

DonVelD wrote:also big mad

terminally online behavior.

You guys have been doing nothing but insult people since you hopped on this thread. I mention doritos and sweat and you both take it personally. I meannnnnnn

You want to call me pissy and laugh at me for saying the game has this thing that feels bad to play for non PVP players, okay then. I can understand why you really don't want to go back to horsefight meta. I gave several options for an alternate or tweaked fix and all you guys did was what? Call people retards and say that spruces deserve to die? It's embarrassing how hard you all get over picking on the little guys. Says a lot about you. I wonder how insignificant you are offline. Maybe you were bullied or deemed unfuckable. It's kinda sad. Best of luck with that.

I was under the impression that a critique forum was made for critique. I guess it was made for incels to stroke their own egos instead by shitting all over various players for simply not agreeing with them to a T. =)
Aerysette

Postby abt79 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:17 pm

fr every response to c&i posts should just say, “I Agree!”

its embarrassing to suggest changes to a system that a) you only understand a tiny selfish facet of and b) would make said system worse for all involved especially hermie wormies like you

“Non pvp players” xddd then play a “non pvp” game
Last edited by abt79 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abt79

Postby DonVelD » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:17 pm

you're the person no. 84733 arguing on forums about retarded changes and at this point anyone that knows shit about the game literally refuses to argue with anyone on critique & ideas, its way funnier to poke fun at you and throw shit at the walls cause at least i don't lose my sanity explaining to why you're wrong.

its actually the opposite of what you're saying, im not mad, im having fun flinging shit while you're trying to push your ideas that will probably never get implemented and if they will you will only be more miserable, get fucked and you deserve it all
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby Burzan » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:26 pm

DonVelD wrote:
Burzan wrote:I accept your concession, it takes a big man to admit they lost, we're all proud of you.

I know the mechanics, they're shit is what the problem is. Why do you think no one plays this game?
Burzan

Postby DonVelD » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:28 pm

yeah i agree. lets make it more shit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas