Farmhouse

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Farmhouse

Postby Stoneface » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:32 am

As topic title, I think a farmhouse style building with "stalls/abattoir/shearing/milking" stations would be amazing, and maybe some GIANT trough...variable materials in building? Did they have farmhouses in Haven fictional era?? :idea: :?: ;)
Stoneface

Re: Farmhouse

Postby Fostik » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:37 am

I think devs are hesitating adding new buildings before OCO release, as it should bring custom buildings to the game, also mentioned as dynamic housing.
On the other hand they added watermill recently, so there might be a chance devs decided to move on and keep adding things to the game
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: Farmhouse

Postby springyb » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:05 am

Fostik wrote:I think devs are hesitating adding new buildings before OCO release, as it should bring custom buildings to the game, also mentioned as dynamic housing.
On the other hand they added watermill recently, so there might be a chance devs decided to move on and keep adding things to the game

They like buildings that add something to the game other than just aesthetics. Being able to shove 30 livestock inside a building and raise them like chickens sounds like a nice way to reel in the absolute chaos animal breeding is.
springyb

Return to Critique & Ideas