Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby EnderWiggin » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Updated beta client:
  • added Marble to tile highlight
  • added custom markers that auto-mark tarpits, cave entrances and exits, mineholes and ladders.
  • Map Window: replaced buttons that change category and sorting with drop boxes.
  • Map Window: fixed newly added marker not focusing.
  • Map Window: fixed not being able to select marker by clicking on it on a map if it doesn't fit current category.
  • Map Window: added button that toggles display of marker names.
  • made dropboxes cycle selection when mouse wheel is scrolled over them .
Those custom auto-markers can be colored and exported/imported. They should not impact other clients (like my regular client or loftar's vanilla).

mvgulik wrote:Never noticed it before. Lifted items also showing there hitbox(if on) when lifted. Looks a bit odd.
It is a bit odd, yes. And while it is easy to fix - it leads to another problem - when you try to place carried object by r-clicking it the 'ghost' object that is on cursor won't have hitbox too, since it is essentially just same object being rendered twice in two spots. And it is kinda hard to detect this.
EnderWiggin

Postby mvgulik » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:11 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:
mvgulik wrote:Never noticed it before. Lifted items also showing there hitbox(if on) when lifted. Looks a bit odd.
It is a bit odd, yes. And while it is easy to fix - it leads to another problem - when you try to place carried object by r-clicking it the 'ghost' object that is on cursor won't have hitbox too, since it is essentially just same object being rendered twice in two spots. And it is kinda hard to detect this.

Roger that. Good to know.
mvgulik

Postby R509 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:56 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:
R509 wrote:Can anyone help me get it working?
I run w10, java is up to date, vanilla client works (but I don't want to play the game in vanilla, and I have issues with the vanilla client itself such as strangely poor performance and audio cutting)

I run the beta updater and it makes a folder but does not start up the game
dragging it into the folder and running it does not launch the game
running the hafen.jar that the beta updater downloads opens up to the login screen, login fails with connection refused

Is your java 32 or 64 bit? Client has some problems running on 32 bit java.

kmarad wrote:https://puu.sh/HPPb6/431def31bc.png
Why can't we look for marble ?
Oops. Will be fixed.

I'm 95% sure it's 64 bit but can't really tell, putting "java -version" into cmd does not return whether it is 32 or 64, just that it is "build 1.8.0_291-b10"

EDIT: I should add, when I drag client beta updater into the folder it generated and run it, it generates another folder within
t. Ryan
R509

Postby R509 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:42 am

Update: My friend zipped me a copy of his client which just worked for him, I ran the hafen.jar and it spat out an error that could maybe be useful in diagnosing what my issue is?

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\Ryan Ender Copy\client-beta\natives\windows-i586\\gluegen_rt.dll
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibraryInternal(JNILibLoaderBase.java:625)
at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.access$000(JNILibLoaderBase.java:64)
at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase$DefaultAction.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:107)
at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:488)
at com.jogamp.common.os.DynamicLibraryBundle$GlueJNILibLoader.loadLibrary(DynamicLibraryBundle.java:427)
at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform$1.run(Platform.java:321)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.<clinit>(Platform.java:290)
at com.jogamp.opengl.GLProfile.<clinit>(GLProfile.java:154)
at haven.JOGLPanel.mkcaps(JOGLPanel.java:73)
at haven.JOGLPanel.<init>(JOGLPanel.java:93)
at haven.MainFrame.<init>(MainFrame.java:174)
at haven.MainFrame.main2(MainFrame.java:448)
at haven.MainFrame.lambda$main$0(MainFrame.java:487)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

After this I ran the updater it came with, ran the jar again, and upon running the jar again I was met with the same connection refusal as earlier
t. Ryan
R509

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:53 am

R509 wrote:Update: My friend zipped me a copy of his client which just worked for him, I ran the hafen.jar and it spat out an error that could maybe be useful in diagnosing what my issue is?

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\Ryan Ender Copy\client-beta\natives\windows-i586\\gluegen_rt.dll
at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibraryInternal(JNILibLoaderBase.java:625)
at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase$DefaultAction.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:107)
at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:488)
at com.jogamp.common.os.DynamicLibraryBundle$GlueJNILibLoader.loadLibrary(DynamicLibraryBundle.java:427)

After this I ran the updater it came with, ran the jar again, and upon running the jar again I was met with the same connection refusal as earlier

Firstly - you shouldn't run hafen.jar directly - it requires startup argumants that tell it where to find server and art.
Secondly - judging by the fact it tries to load x32 lib and can't find it you have x32 java and your friend has x64.
You really should update it to x64. If you can't you can create a .bat file and put the last line from updater.log and modify -Xmx2048m to -Xmx1024m. It should something like this:
Code: Select all
start java -Xmx1024m -Dsun.java2d.uiScale.enabled=false -Djava.library.path="%PATH%";. -jar client/hafen.jar -U https://www.havenandhearth.com/res/ game.havenandhearth.com

Put it near updater and run. If you are using beta updater then change -jar client/hafen.jar to -jar client-beta/hafen.jar.
EnderWiggin

Postby R509 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:16 am

EnderWiggin wrote:
R509 wrote:Update: My friend zipped me a copy of his client which just worked for him, I ran the hafen.jar and it spat out an error that could maybe be useful in diagnosing what my issue is?

Firstly - you shouldn't run hafen.jar directly - it requires startup argumants that tell it where to find server and art.
Secondly - judging by the fact it tries to load x32 lib and can't find it you have x32 java and your friend has x64.
You really should update it to x64. If you can't you can create a .bat file and put the last line from updater.log and modify -Xmx2048m to -Xmx1024m. It should something like this:
start java -Xmx1024m -Dsun.java2d.uiScale.enabled=false -Djava.library.path="%PATH%";. -jar client/hafen.jar -U https://www.havenandhearth.com/res/ game.havenandhearth.com

Put it near updater and run. If you are using beta updater then change -jar client/hafen.jar to -jar client-beta/hafen.jar.

Installed 64bit offline and it fixed it
Strange because Minecraft never yelled at me about it and I assumed Oracle had made their site more navigable, but alas it seems not
t. Ryan
R509

Postby R509 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:56 am

Is there a way/setting for me to view the clock & player counter in game?
t. Ryan
R509

Postby mvgulik » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:00 pm

R509 wrote:Is there a way/setting for me to view the clock & player counter in game?

Clock:
Just hover your mouse over the in-game-clock part to get the current game date-time specifics.

Player count:
In game, nope.
Why would one need that in-game if its available at the http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/ page?
mvgulik

Postby Nodalagema » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:59 pm

help pls.It is crash every time when i try to move my character in game

java.lang.RuntimeException: Delayed error in resource sfx/tiles/hstep (v1), from local res source (res)
   at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:456)
   at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:424)
   at haven.SpriteLink$ByRes.create(SpriteLink.java:83)
   at haven.SpriteLink$ByTile.create(SpriteLink.java:67)
   at haven.SpriteLink$1.create(SpriteLink.java:41)
   at haven.Sprite.create(Sprite.java:141)
   at haven.Gob$Overlay.init(Gob.java:109)
   at haven.Gob$Overlay.access$400(Gob.java:81)
   at haven.Gob.addol(Gob.java:321)
   at haven.Skeleton$FxTrack$SpawnSprite.lambda$trigger$0(Skeleton.java:868)
   at haven.Loader.lambda$defer$0(Loader.java:235)
   at haven.Loader$Future.run(Loader.java:71)
   at haven.Loader$Future.access$400(Loader.java:42)
   at haven.Loader.loop(Loader.java:197)
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)
Caused by: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource sfx/tiles/hstep(v1), from local res source (res)
   at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:517)
   at haven.Resource$Pool.access$1200(Resource.java:401)
   at haven.Resource$Pool$Loader.run(Resource.java:653)
   ... 1 more
   Suppressed: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource sfx/tiles/hstep(v1), from filesystem res source (C:\Users\NEO\Desktop\hah Ender\res)
      ... 4 more
   Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: sfx/tiles/hstep
      at haven.Resource$FileSource.get(Resource.java:269)
      at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:501)
      ... 3 more
   Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\NEO\Desktop\hah Ender\res\sfx\tiles\hstep.res
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:85)
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:235)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:374)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:425)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newInputStream(FileSystemProvider.java:420)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newInputStream(Files.java:159)
      at haven.Resource$FileSource.get(Resource.java:267)
      ... 4 more
Caused by: haven.StreamMessage$IOError: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid stored block lengths
   at haven.StreamMessage.underflow(StreamMessage.java:71)
   at haven.LimitMessage.underflow(LimitMessage.java:57)
   at haven.Message.bytes(Message.java:169)
   at haven.Resource$Audio.<init>(Resource.java:1490)
   at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor18.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481)
   at haven.Resource$LayerConstructor.cons(Resource.java:867)
   at haven.Resource.load(Resource.java:1642)
   at haven.Resource.access$700(Resource.java:41)
   at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:505)
   ... 3 more
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid stored block lengths
   at java.base/java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:165)
   at java.base/java.util.jar.JarVerifier$VerifierStream.read(JarVerifier.java:471)
   at java.base/java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:133)
   at haven.StreamMessage.underflow(StreamMessage.java:68)
   ... 14 more
Nodalagema

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:03 pm

Nodalagema wrote:help pls.It is crash every time when i try to move my character in game

java.lang.RuntimeException: Delayed error in resource sfx/tiles/hstep (v1), from local res source (res)
   at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:456)
   at haven.Resource$Pool$Queued.get(Resource.java:424)
   at haven.SpriteLink$ByRes.create(SpriteLink.java:83)
   at haven.SpriteLink$ByTile.create(SpriteLink.java:67)
   at haven.SpriteLink$1.create(SpriteLink.java:41)
   at haven.Sprite.create(Sprite.java:141)
   at haven.Gob$Overlay.init(Gob.java:109)
   at haven.Gob$Overlay.access$400(Gob.java:81)
   at haven.Gob.addol(Gob.java:321)
   at haven.Skeleton$FxTrack$SpawnSprite.lambda$trigger$0(Skeleton.java:868)
   at haven.Loader.lambda$defer$0(Loader.java:235)
   at haven.Loader$Future.run(Loader.java:71)
   at haven.Loader$Future.access$400(Loader.java:42)
   at haven.Loader.loop(Loader.java:197)
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)
Caused by: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource sfx/tiles/hstep(v1), from local res source (res)
   at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:517)
   at haven.Resource$Pool.access$1200(Resource.java:401)
   at haven.Resource$Pool$Loader.run(Resource.java:653)
   ... 1 more
   Suppressed: haven.Resource$LoadException: Load error in resource sfx/tiles/hstep(v1), from filesystem res source (C:\Users\NEO\Desktop\hah Ender\res)
      ... 4 more
   Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: sfx/tiles/hstep
      at haven.Resource$FileSource.get(Resource.java:269)
      at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:501)
      ... 3 more
   Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Users\NEO\Desktop\hah Ender\res\sfx\tiles\hstep.res
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:85)
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
      at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:235)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:374)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:425)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newInputStream(FileSystemProvider.java:420)
      at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newInputStream(Files.java:159)
      at haven.Resource$FileSource.get(Resource.java:267)
      ... 4 more
Caused by: haven.StreamMessage$IOError: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid stored block lengths
   at haven.StreamMessage.underflow(StreamMessage.java:71)
   at haven.LimitMessage.underflow(LimitMessage.java:57)
   at haven.Message.bytes(Message.java:169)
   at haven.Resource$Audio.<init>(Resource.java:1490)
   at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor18.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481)
   at haven.Resource$LayerConstructor.cons(Resource.java:867)
   at haven.Resource.load(Resource.java:1642)
   at haven.Resource.access$700(Resource.java:41)
   at haven.Resource$Pool.handle(Resource.java:505)
   ... 3 more
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid stored block lengths
   at java.base/java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:165)
   at java.base/java.util.jar.JarVerifier$VerifierStream.read(JarVerifier.java:471)
   at java.base/java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:133)
   at haven.StreamMessage.underflow(StreamMessage.java:68)
   ... 14 more

Looks like hafen-res.jar might be broken. Try deleting it.
EnderWiggin

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower