Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby dagrimreefah » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:11 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:Pushed update with merged loftar's changes - should fix inventory (tested) and beehives (not tested). Working on fixing buff icons.

You're a legend o7
dagrimreefah

Postby HarryDresden » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:38 pm

Appreciate your hard work dude. Thanks much.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby IcedLance » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:14 am

I noticed that display of hitboxes of some buildings stopped working, namely: Walls, Fences, Fireplaces, Cauldrons, Kilns (but not Tar Kilns), Smelters, Ovens, Smoke Sheds, Arched Chair (but works for Royal Throne), Candelabrum, Stockpiles of Lemons, Medlars and Persimmons (but works for Apples, Pears, Plums or Quince), some houses like Log Cabin or Igloo, Wagon, Hitchig Post etc.
IcedLance

Postby EnderWiggin » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:20 pm

Updated client with some fixes.

Master_chan wrote:Edit: you did break the crafting softcap display tho.
Fixed.

IcedLance wrote:I noticed that display of hitboxes of some buildings stopped working, namely: Walls, Fences, Fireplaces, Cauldrons, Kilns (but not Tar Kilns), Smelters, Ovens, Smoke Sheds, Arched Chair (but works for Royal Throne), Candelabrum, Stockpiles of Lemons, Medlars and Persimmons (but works for Apples, Pears, Plums or Quince), some houses like Log Cabin or Igloo, Wagon, Hitchig Post etc.
Turns out loftar added new (3rd) format for hitboxes. Fixed.
EnderWiggin

Postby Juanitow » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:28 pm

Based ender, thanks a lot
Juanitow

Postby hiddenfun » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:10 pm

Tried Ender client because in chat people said it's a good client.

After some experience with the standart client and learning it's shortcuts - it's learning everything from the beginning. For example - take 1 item from a stockpile in ender is ctrl + click in vanilla it's Shift+click. But if I click the vanilla Shift+shick - I put 1 item to a stack. Bravo to logic! IT HURTS. OUCH!

Found no options to use vanilla shortcuts. New client abilities are cool, but if you start not from ender OR game is updated - there is a big problem. Game works too different. Shortcuts are not the only example. Other stuff works different. CTRL+Z (search actions in vanilla) here does some centering. Can't even figure how that centering works. softcaps for crafting are cool. Cumulative damage is good also. F1-F12 shortcuts usage is unclear. Using hands and belt with closed equipment window should be implemented in vanilla.

Decided not using this client because it hurts to learn everything from scratch - many things are different. And after each update wait for client updates to play. If I need to play - I have to go back to vanilla client. With a lot of thing working different. Again. Going from one client to another is pain.

Will there be some sollution for those who first played on vanilla(vanilla can do a lot of things if you now the right shortcut!) to ender?
hiddenfun

Postby whitehead1771 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:54 am

new bug. after rollback.
Open Kin list scroll down crash .
did it 5 times in a row to verify
whitehead1771

Postby dvsmasta » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:48 am

any chance to get the flat cupboards working again?
dvsmasta

Postby displaced » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:19 am

whitehead1771 wrote:new bug. after rollback.
Open Kin list scroll down crash .
did it 5 times in a row to verify

Can't reproduce. Errorlog would be helpful.
displaced

Postby Alu » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:17 pm

Yoo Ender, I added your (beta) client as an Option in Lutris, hope thats ok. Credited you and everything.
The Ender-Installer I added is currently being reviewed for publishing.
https://lutris.net/games/haven-hearth/

I found Lutris to be a really easy way to play H&H on Steam Deck (or Linux in general).
Alu

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower