Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby EnderWiggin » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 pm

Fr_Dae wrote:do you ignoring me?
I've responded to almost every issue/pull request you've opened. What more do you want?
EnderWiggin

Postby Fr_Dae » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:39 pm

discuss with you on discord or by email, understand your global vision, your short and medium term objectives, what you like or don't like, how to work together and how to improve my contribution.

or how the other people I work with could help the project become even more essential than it is.

Your tools are fantastic, now I would like to discuss with the human, not just the bot that validates or not the PR.
Fr_Dae

Postby Muzk » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:52 am

I've been looking through this fr_dae character because strange people are amusing and...

I'm sorry for Ender for being the target of this lunatic lol, holy shit
Muzk

Postby Fr_Dae » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:59 am

Muzk wrote:I've been looking through this fr_dae character because strange people are amusing and...

I'm sorry for Ender for being the target of this lunatic lol, holy shit

I'm not lunatic or strange as you seem to imply, I regularly participate in opensource projects on github, it's always good to have the project manager's vision.
Fr_Dae

Postby Broccolo » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:07 am

EnderWiggin wrote:Which clients show actual aggro radius? Because as far as I know game doesn't send this info to the client. At the very best this is some data based on observations - what's the furthest animal was when it aggroed someone.

Cinder was the last one i remember using it, but there was another that i used for a day last year...cant really remember the name though, except that feature wasa a terrible client

how much truthfull it was i really dont know, it just have the option "show aggro range" and for me it was working, as long as i stayed on the edge of said range, the animals just ignore me, when i step inside i get aggroed.

if that was just a lucky coincidence or actual script...i dont know..
Broccolo

Postby Hickupp » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:04 pm

When trying to enter Valhalla ...
Code: Select all
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:77)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:480)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(ForkJoinTask.java:564)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(ForkJoinTask.java:591)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(ForkJoinTask.java:689)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateParallel(ForEachOps.java:159)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateParallel(ForEachOps.java:173)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:233)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:596)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:765)
   at haven.OCache.ctick(OCache.java:150)
   at haven.Glob.ctick(Glob.java:172)
   at haven.GLPanel$Loop.run(GLPanel.java:377)
   at haven.JOGLPanel.run(JOGLPanel.java:246)
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "haven.GobIcon$Settings.get(haven.Resource)" because "gui.iconconf" is null
   at haven.Gob.isOnRadar(Gob.java:766)
   at haven.Gob.updateVisibility(Gob.java:1302)
   at haven.Gob.updateState(Gob.java:1452)
   at haven.Gob.ctick(Gob.java:551)
   at haven.OCache.lambda$ctick$8(OCache.java:144)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:183)
   at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1625)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachTask.compute(ForEachOps.java:290)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(CountedCompleter.java:754)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)

Seems account related (one works, other don't), or else perhaps character setup in Valhalla(?).
-- Ender-Beta.
-- Defs-Vanilla: just in case, no such problem.
Hickupp

Postby Fr_Dae » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:50 pm

Hickupp wrote:When trying to enter Valhalla ...
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:77)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:480)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(ForkJoinTask.java:564)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(ForkJoinTask.java:591)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(ForkJoinTask.java:689)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateParallel(ForEachOps.java:159)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateParallel(ForEachOps.java:173)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:233)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:596)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:765)
   at haven.OCache.ctick(OCache.java:150)
   at haven.Glob.ctick(Glob.java:172)
   at haven.GLPanel$Loop.run(GLPanel.java:377)
   at haven.JOGLPanel.run(JOGLPanel.java:246)
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "haven.GobIcon$Settings.get(haven.Resource)" because "gui.iconconf" is null
   at haven.Gob.ctick(Gob.java:551)
   at haven.OCache.lambda$ctick$8(OCache.java:144)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:183)
   at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1625)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachTask.compute(ForEachOps.java:290)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(CountedCompleter.java:754)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)

Seems account related (one works, other don't), or else perhaps character setup in Valhalla(?).
-- Ender-Beta.
-- Defs-Vanilla: just in case, no such problem.

allready on github issue
and same if you use the vanilla launcher, it's from the game it'self
Fr_Dae

Postby EnderWiggin » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:36 pm

Updated beta and regular versions:
  • added quest helper to menu grid (Xtended -> Quest helper) - it shows all uncompleted tasks from all currently active quests. Can also be bound to a key in the Global Shortcuts.
  • fixed typo in punch sore treatment config that caused it to not show any treatments
  • fixed land survey not working properly when flat terrain is on
  • hopefully fixed quest pointers jumping behind you sometimes
  • fixed crash that can happen on startup

Hickupp wrote:When trying to enter Valhalla ...

this should be fixed
EnderWiggin

Postby Hickupp » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:22 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:this should be fixed
Yea, its gone.
Hickupp

Postby riker88 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:04 am

thanks for updates, just noticed it now shows me what treatment i need for wounds, no more having to look it up on the Wiki.
riker88

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower