Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:26 am

I've merged some changes to launcher from loftar and uploaded new versions - hope that this time Windows defender won't complain. Please re-download launchers.
EnderWiggin

Postby jesi » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:37 am

Thank you kind Sir. It works for me now
[quote="hazzor"]
it's this issue of people mistaking convenience for laziness or "casual" gameplay, . . . there is no reason why not to have sacks . . .
jesi

Postby Robertzon » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:45 am

Still deletes the files after running the client once
Robertzon

Postby deutch » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:06 am

EnderWiggin wrote:Updated both versions with fixed QBuff crash.

deutch wrote:Tell me what needs to be done? Just yesterday everything was working. Even the official client does NOT start.

haven.launcher.ValidationException: Could not validate https://enderwiggin.github.io/hafen/hafen.hl

re-download launcher from first post. Be warned that at the moment Windows Defender thinks my launcher is a virus, so it may delete file after download. I'm currently looking into ways to remedy that.

Thank you. I added an "exception" to the firewall and downloaded the launcher again. Everything is working.
deutch

Postby Hickupp » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:37 am

Valhalla: Seems back to normal [beta].

Just in case.
As I did the test runs with terminal active. I spotted that most of the "hs_err_pid....log" files (I have seen pass by, now auto deleted) are generated when closing the client while in character mode.
Closing the client at the account or character login screens closed cleanly. (no character login involved)
(Current Vanilla client did not trow this error when closing the game while in character. just in case.)

Code: Select all
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f7d6c08b84a, pid=8774, tid=8822
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (17.0.6+9) (build 17.0.6+9-LTS-190)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (17.0.6+9-LTS-190, mixed mode, sharing, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, linux-amd64)
# Problematic frame:
# C  0x00007f7d6c08b84a
#
# Core dump will be written. Default location: Core dumps may be processed with "/lib/systemd/systemd-coredump %P %u %g %s %t 9223372036854775808 %h" (or dumping to /home/.../Ender/core.8774)
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
Hickupp

Postby Justforthis » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:52 am

EnderWiggin wrote:I've merged some changes to launcher from loftar and uploaded new versions - hope that this time Windows defender won't complain. Please re-download launchers.

It complains. :cry:
You don't love something despite its flaws, you love it because of its flaws. Something that isn't flawed isn't meant to be loved.

Perfect things allow only for indulgence, never love.
Justforthis

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:41 pm

updated beta client:
  • added option to set minimum rows for list inventory
  • fixed layout of stockpile widget
  • show tooltip for all gobs when inspect cursor is active, although some objects have auto generated names, so may not be pretty
  • added buttons to menu grid (eXtra -> Object Info) to toggle which parts of object info to show - this was previously configurable only in options menu, now is easier to access.
EnderWiggin

Postby Hickupp » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:15 pm

Keep forgetting. Could the "mound bed" also show its bounding box. Considering is a walk trough object acting the same as open gates. It makes sens to also color it as such in that case.
Hickupp

Postby Soukuw » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:00 pm

I do NOT think ender client is a virus

My Jar files are suddenly being caught as "Sabsik.FL.A!ml"

Did something infect my jar files or some weird shit? This has never been a problem before and I think it's what is also causing me to randomly have crashes after the client works perfectly fine.

I have like 4 ender client folders since it kept breaking and windows defender deleted all of the jars out of each

Edit: Fresh jar files both beta and normal trigger warnings from windows defender. Vanilla seemingly does not
Soukuw

Postby c1K » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:44 am

I'm just going to drop this here for @EnderWiggin to check.
https://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=75720
Last edited by c1K on Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
c1K

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower