Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby mvgulik » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:13 pm

Icon-settings >> "Greenschist", "Mica", "Jasper"and "Eclogite" are located in "Other" instead of the "Rocks" section.

Pretty sure "Greenschist" and "Mica" are "Rocks" and no "Ores".
Not to sure myself about that for "Jasper" and "Eclogite" though. (RoB wiki has them as "Stones")
mvgulik

Postby czaper2 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:29 pm

Whale skulls are setting off my alarm.

gfx/kritter/spermwhale/spermwhaleskull
czaper2

Postby Austinh15 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:48 am

This might be a weird request, but any way we can get fullscreen to work in this client?
Austinh15

Postby kmarad » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:13 pm

Hey Ender, love your client, here are a few QoL requests :

- When hilighting an object with alt + left click, the message with the gob id is sent to the opened chat. Could it always be sent in area chat instead ?
- Something togglable to auto-drop all common stones would be great
kmarad

Postby EnderWiggin » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:45 pm

Updated beta client:
  • moved gob icons for black coal, galena and sylvanite to ores
  • moved gob icons for eclogite, green schist, jasper, mica, pegmatite and rhyolite to rocks
  • made whale parts not be considered aggressive
and updated regular to same version.

kmarad wrote:- When hilighting an object with alt + left click, the message with the gob id is sent to the opened chat. Could it always be sent in area chat instead ?
I think it is good that it sends to current chat - what if you want to mark something to your party and not for everyone else around? But I'll consider adding an option for this.

kmarad wrote:- Something togglable to auto-drop all common stones would be great
Well, currently you can add any stone to the list yourself, though toggling many at once is kinda hard. I plan on improving auto drop by introducing categories you can create and ability to toggle entire category, similar to how gob icons work. Not sure when I'll get to it though.

Austinh15 wrote:This might be a weird request, but any way we can get fullscreen to work in this client?
You already can - type :fs 1 and then enter to turn full screen on or :fs 0 to turn it off. I'll consider making it a proper option.
EnderWiggin

Postby vallcrist2 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:55 pm

Hey Ender, quick question:

Are you accepting contributions to the client? There are a few features I would like to have on it, and I figured I could code them up and send as PR if you're accepting those
vallcrist2

Postby EnderWiggin » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:29 am

vallcrist2 wrote:Are you accepting contributions to the client? There are a few features I would like to have on it, and I figured I could code them up and send as PR if you're accepting those

I am accepting pull requests.
EnderWiggin

Postby AlexNT » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:25 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:Updated beta client:
  • added action to feed smelter with 9 coal [X]tended -> Auto[m]ation -> Fuel smelter with 9 coal

Thank you!

• added option (Options->General->Item drop protection) that makes item on cursor be dropped only if CTRL is pressed.

Thank you!

These two are going to make my miner toon's life so much better.
AlexNT

Postby Uriel » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:05 pm

• another fix for quest pointers and teleportation
  • added option (Options->General->Item drop protection) that makes item on cursor be dropped only if CTRL is pressed.
  • added new button to inventory lists. Toggles repeat mode that makes any R-Click menu option selected to be applied to all items in same group.

You are awesome mate!
Uriel

Postby Smoopadoop » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:47 am

i'm unsure if this is to do with the client, but sometimes i look at the realm chat and see that it's posted some random number into the realm chat
i won't post a screenshot in case that number is somehow identifying but the realm chat log looks like this right now (with number changed)

[16:42] @1234567890
[16:42] yet again what in the fuck is that

i've never seen anyone reply so i don't know if they can see it
MODS ARE ASLEEP POST SMALL BART
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Smoopadoop

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower