Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby incredibles » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:34 pm

night vision plox plox plox
incredibles

Postby EnderWiggin » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:57 pm

updated client with small tweaks/improvements and added quick access to hand slots under portrait. Unfortunately, map session bug is not yet fixed, but made small improvement that might help those hanging on map load.
EnderWiggin

Postby Zesi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:22 am

EnderWiggin wrote:updated client with small tweaks/improvements and added quick access to hand slots under portrait. Unfortunately, map session bug is not yet fixed, but made small improvement that might help those hanging on map load.

Thank you so much for this! The client is great to use. (:

Sorry I have a noob question. Do I have to check this thread often for your updates or does the downloaded from your first post updates automatically after you made the changes?

Thanks!
Zesi

Postby Merla » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:24 am

EnderWiggin wrote:updated client with small tweaks/improvements and added quick access to hand slots under portrait. Unfortunately, map session bug is not yet fixed, but made small improvement that might help those hanging on map load.

Can you move the quick slots down more? The "leave party" button is in the way of them. Thank you. :)
Merla

Postby loleznub » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 am

Redownloading the updater form page 1 and running it from my desktop (within no folders) and then logging in fixed the Building map issue for me.

I then placed the files downloaded into a folder and it works just fine still.

Looking forward to updates in the future
loleznub

Postby Myzreal » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:36 am

Do I have to check this thread often for your updates or does the downloaded from your first post updates automatically after you made the changes?

Ender provided an updater that you use to launch the client so you don't have to download anything, it will check and download any updates for you when you launch.
Paste me to get hacked: http://a/%%30%30
Myzreal

Postby EnderWiggin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:58 am

Myzreal wrote:
Do I have to check this thread often for your updates or does the downloaded from your first post updates automatically after you made the changes?

Ender provided an updater that you use to launch the client so you don't have to download anything, it will check and download any updates for you when you launch.

Yes. Updates in this thread are just to inform people that there is update and what it does. Especially since client currently don't show changelog.
EnderWiggin

Postby Zesi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:40 am

Thank you so much!!

Hope you are able to fix the multiple map folders bug. ^^ :)
Zesi

Postby prozhong » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:01 pm

sometimes my client freezes - screen does change and nothing error pop up

I use win7 x64 and java8 x64
prozhong

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Ender, could you please update your op for your updated contents like you did before? so that we dont have to go through the whole thread to see what has been added?
Tonkyhonk

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower